Klaus IT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Klaus IT Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Klaus IT Solutions

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Client was Bosch (klaus it payroll )and I had completed the interview and even client was happy. Than I started following up with klaus aIT for interview status thy said client not ready to provide the package which your asking( if thy r not ready why would they call candidate for interview) so I have openly told them that I am pretty happy with my current package as my current company will be shifting to some other place and desperately I am looking for job and they started drama again saying you send all your documents we will release your offer immediately ok I was happy atleast now I will get an offer but after two days again no response to my calls and no response to my mails, I called them from some other number they will receive my call and thy say thy r in meeting and call you back in two min.

Why don't you be transparent with candidates I didn't face this kind of interview and behaviour from HR team of any other companies guys be aware of this unprofessional company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Written Test was conducted
    Technical Discussion with the Project Manager and the COO
    HR Discussion with the HR Head
    The interview had One - on - One Discussion as well as Group Discussion

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very Professional, Self introduction, Previous Company experience, Education Details, Total Work Experience. Bank Details, Joining details, Bank Account, Back Ground Verification, Other formalities etc etc thy gave a decent hike and offer letter and the reliving letter was all on time.