Kline & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kline & Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kline & Company (Prague (Czech Republic)) in April 2017.

Interview

They ask about your tasks at your current job and then they describe the company and what you would be doing. They do not ask the typical HR questions. If you succeed, they will ask you to solve a case study as a second round.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kline & Company (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

2-3 rounds of discussions and interviews with Project Managers followed by a case study to gauge the analytical and presentation skils. this was followed by phone interviews with Sr. Management in the other offices. The last interview was with Director - India Operations

Interview Questions

• What is one good practice that you would like to bring from your previous employer   Answer Question

Interview

I had four interviews, two by phone and two face to face. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience, people were very nice and professional. I recievd an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to estimate market of corn; had question about my weaknesses and strengths, etc   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kline & Company (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in October 2013.

Interview

Self-introudce, the project you have done before descripsion, how to do market research...

8000RMB/Month,Shanghai

Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kline & Company in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview, followed by face to face interview, mainly revolves your resume, and there might be case study depending on your work experience. usually two round or only one face to face interview. The company prefers those who have work experience, especially consulting firm experience.

Market Research Analyst- Chem and Materials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kline & Company (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2012.

Interview

3 interviews. One personal, second over the phone, third is a skills exam. First you get called for an interview, then you are interviewed on the phone by an industry manager to check your interviewing skills, and then you are called to do a case study about a research report to test your analysis problem- solving skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your self in 5 years,. why did you lef your last job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The starting date.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

Interview

You have to go through three interviews. One interview is done to test your analytical skills with exam that contains a case study, a second interview is done on the phone interview with an industry manager who calls you for about 40 minutes and a third interview is done with your industry manager who will be assigning you projects.

Interview Questions

• "How do you see yourself in 5 years?"
      "your greatest weakness and greatest virtue?"   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kline & Company (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Different levels of interview.. At least 4 rounds. 2 senior manager will take the interview followed by the India head and then a negotiation round. Mostly technical questions are asked by the senior managers and the round with the India head is general questions round.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions like estimations and understanding about the market sizing and estimations from both demand and supply side.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was quite okay and they check if you are genuinely interested in the job.