Klingspor Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Klingspor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Klingspor (Dothan, AL) in Oct 2019

Interview

So far, has been easy to follow even with no prior knowledge. There are multiple steps, but that seems pretty standard in the outside sales representative industry. Relatively easy going throughout.

Interview Questions
  • Weekly hours available
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Klingspor (Waco, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

This interview was casual and comfortable. I spent some time visiting with the interviewer about my current role and what I do as well as have done to be successful. He explained the position and we got to know each other a little. Great conclusion with most questions answered

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for Klingspor?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klingspor (Hickory, NC) in Apr 2018

Interview

Met with two current RSMs there in the corporate office. Both had been there less than a year, one only a few months. Within two or three weeks of the interview, BOTH had left for other local positions. For whatever reason, the company has a bad reputation and frequent turnover. This is indicated by the repeated open RSM postings

Interview Questions
  • Can you adjust your schedule to frequent travel to any office in the country?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Klingspor (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

Coffee shop meetings. The coffee shop interviews were awkward, and not very professional. I should have payed attention to the first hints that this wasn’t a very professional organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klingspor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klingspor

Interview

It was odd to say the least. Was done at Starbucks then over the phone. I felt they were friendly but also acting as if I may or may not fit. This being apprentice styled against other candidates is typical but grated on my nerves due to the lengthy process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klingspor

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Klingspor in Sep 2016

Interview

Interviewed in a hotel lobby. Received a good overview of company history, local market penetration, daily work expectations and benefits. I was able to ask a lot of questions relating to territory earning potential, potential customer prospects. There interview lasted about 1 hour. After returning home and doing a little research on the company, product and Glassdoor reviews I get the impression that there is a lot of micromanagement, income potential is not as advertised and they charge their employees a monthly fee for use of company car that includes a tracking device..........

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klingspor (Lafayette, LA) in Dec 2015

Interview

Applied online, heard from HR person about a month later. Met the district rep in a hotel lobby he was staying in. He asked one question about me then proceeded to go into this whole pitch about everything in this lobby has been touched by sand paper, and prospects are limitless. Then described the company car in too much detail. Said there would be a week of training at home office in North Carolina. He said "after you train with them for a week, I'll tell you to forget everything they said, and I'll train you the right way after." He described how he hasn't work for them a year but made it to district manager. The whole process felt very shady. He said I was in the top 2 of applicants and would receive a call from for a second interview from regional manager. Talked to the regional manager. Asked a bunch of questions. He said I'd hear back either way. Never heard from anyone. Completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klingspor (New Brunswick, NJ) in Oct 2015

Interview

Interview was very easy and mostly conversational.This company goes though a great number of turnover in Factory Sales Reps so they don't make the hiring process difficult. I submitted a resume but didn't even have to fill out a lengthy application which is so common today.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work evenings at home for computor, administrative and online training?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Klingspor (Little Rock, AR) in Oct 2015

Interview

smoke and mirrors, basically tells you what you want to hear and does not disclose and information about the pay very well... Be sure to ask a lot of questions..

Klingspor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klingspor

Interview

Meet at a hotel they are staying at. You meet with one interviewer and if that goes well, then you go to meet another who is sitting somewhere else in the lobby. If you get an offer they will call you in a day or so, if not you get the rejection through email. Don't overly dress, ties and coat are not needed. Polo and Kakis is what they will be wearing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews