KloudData Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KloudData Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KloudData.

Interview

rearranging a string of characters into alphabetical order, but also organizing them into categories. You have to be pretty competent in data structures to be able to complete the exercise

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KloudData (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Long and boring. HR ask's standard questions copy pasted from google search. Technical was a bit difficult, but I got through. Overall process is okay. HR dept. is very slow in doing things.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KloudData (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process took 2 days.
    => The first day had a aptitude test which has two sections
              # Technical (Java, C, C++, Data Structures, SQL Basics)
              # Aptitude(Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Problems)

=>After clearing aptitude they called for next round which is face to face Technical.
    In this the very basic questions on Java and Data Structures.

=>After clearing the Technical round The Manager had took final round.
    In this round he asked the some basic questions on Java, C++, OOps and Data Structures.

Interview Questions

• 1) OOPs concepts in java
      2) Complexity of Algorithms
      3) Reverse of string program

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KloudData (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. The second and third one was long (more than one hour). The questions are standard PM questions. The interviewer was friendly and cooperative. However, in the third level interview, asked one HR related question and the interviewer was not happy with this at all. He told me, this should have been explained to you much earlier.

Interview Questions

• Tasks of a PM, How do you delegate, How do you estimate, what are the main issues   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KloudData (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

First Aptitude then two Technical rounds (I found that they do not have enough knowledge. Only asked single simple questions that too without any interest and forcefully) and followed by a single HR round. Interview is quite simple as the interviewer don't posses any deep knowledge about their own technology or SAP modules.

Interview Questions

• Interview question: What is a domain? (While looking at his laptop, abey eye contact is required)
      Most of the questions he asked I though he is searching over internet and checking my answers. What a hopeless project lead he was? When these leads don't have any expert knowledge in any technology or language they what are they doing here? Someone from management should fire them.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KloudData (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was simple, starting with an aptitude test, consisting of 20 questions for Logical/Quant/Verbal section, and 40 technical questions. Logical/Quant/Verbal section was very easy, and technical section was of medium difficulty.
    After clearing aptitude, we were called for interview at the Mihan office in nagpur.
    For some reason the interviewer felt like he did not want to select candidates, instead wanted to reject most of them.
    Only questions asked were about programming language, in my case, Java.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Java?
      2. What is p.s.v.m? Explain each in detail.
      3. What is constructor?
      4. Which text books did you refer?
      5. Any past experience in using Java?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KloudData (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview just a formality as I hv to work on client side
    They just want money to be evolved from any employee rest that employee goes to hell
    There is no agile process they use their own process to hire and dont have any standard
    Candidate going for the process of selection must clear their basics

Negotiation

They gave me offer and were rigid on their salary package will hardly negotiate
    So be stableon what you are demanding they will provide

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KloudData (Pune City (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Technical interview of 3 rounds was conducted. No courtesy to ask for beverages while candidates waited for their turn since morning. They declared their results after 2 months selecting 7 out off 200.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KloudData (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 rounds for interview Telephonic interview, aptitude test, Technical interview, HR interview
     Phone Screen

Drugs Test
     IQ Test

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KloudData (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Mostly it will be Skype interview, consisting of two technical rounds with final HR rounds.
    Typically the first round question will be medium level.
    A second round will consist of the interview with the business head.
    HR round is mostly telephonic.

Question asked are
    1) Tell me about yourself?
    2)What kind of projects have you handled?
    3)What was your role?
    4) Achievements in your project
    5)How comfortable are you with the current technology you are working with?

Interview Questions

• Different ways to implement SCD1 in SAP Data service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't negotiate much.Pretty much what they offer is final.