Knack Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Knack Systems

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knack Systems

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knack Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Resume shortlisted. The Salary I asked was pretended to be agreed. Interview conducted for several rounds. Both technical + Managerial. The Final result was utterly frustrating. I guess they might have got an Amerpet cheap guy . Unfortunately 80% Indian companies won't understand the value of a quality resource. Most won't check your CV before screeing !

Interview Questions

• Both technical + Managerial   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Knack Systems (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very Professional in hiring process, but it takes a lot of time for final call.So Waiting for the final call. First one on one, Call, then Assignment and then Hr Final round all these steps are there in hiring

Interview Questions

• hey asked mostly questions related to the profile. You get a idea about their requirement   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knack Systems (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

it was long back and it was good.A telephonic round held by the manager and a senior expert.it went well and I have answered all the questions. After one week time they have called me and said that I was selected. After that they have negotiated all other things.