Knoll Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA) in July 2019.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary - a couple phone screens and a couple in-person interviews. All went pretty smooth. What really sold me on the position was the focus on organic conversation (not scripted) and making sure the position is a two-way fit. This company seems very interested in hiring the right people, and has minimal red tape so they can make reasonable offers quickly. The process made me genuinely excited to work here.

My offer took a while, but Knoll communicated clearly throughout the whole process, so it was not a big deal to me. When it came, it was exactly what we discussed up front, so they did not try to low ball me. Overall A+ experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoll (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly simple. They're really just trying to get a feel for you and see if you'd fit in. Everyone there kind of fits in with each other. The department I interned for had a panel of the 4 people working in that department. The interview wasn't so bad. Got an offer on the spot, although I'm not sure that's always the case.

Interview Questions

• What are you studying? Why Knoll? What do you know about Knoll? Tell me about your previous experience. What would you like to be doing in the future?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knoll (New York, NY).

Interview

Everyone seems to like working there, with lots of people who have been there for over 10 years. Clear opportunities to break down silos, drive more cross-portfolio selling. Some interviews were much more conversational, while one was a clear stress interview. Not sure if it was the person's personality or it was done for the sake of doing a "tough interview" under stress. Engaging CEO.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knoll.

Interview

Someone at Knoll contacted me via email after I'd applied. They asked me to come into NYC for an initial interview. That meant I'd have to take the afternoon off work to get there, but wanting the job, I agreed. We met for an hour, and that was it. Never heard from them again.

I don't mind that they thought I wasn't a fit. But not even an email saying "No thank you" does rankle, especially since they met me in person, and I had to haul my butt all the way into the city for this one. My suggestion: if you are doing initial screenings, do them by phone, to save time and etc. for all parties involved. And do please at least send an auto email "thanks but no thanks" to those you've brought into the office, just to be polite.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knoll.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick, however the interview itself was very tough to manage. It was almost like a test with an individual who was tough to read and have a conversation with. After taking time to travel to interview, over a month later and still no response.

Interview Questions

• What product do you think we are currently missing or what opportunities do we have to do better   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

HR initiation, followed by IT and Business Interviews, where initial screening happens on phone followed by IT and Business Interviews. The people were great, however the big downside was the time consuming hiring process where each stage had couple of weeks waiting period. Hence I did not like the lag, and made up my mind to decline their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join Knoll ?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA).

Interview

Very informal, people were very nice and easily to relate with. Started with phone interview and then progressed to meeting with the team members for both 1 on 1 discussions and panel interviews.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Knoll.

Interview

Temp. Agency called and asked if I was still looking for work? She asked me a few questions of my previous experience and told me that they would submit my resume to the hiring manager. The next day I was invited to come in to interview with the Knoll Recruiter Coordinator. I thought the interview went smoothly.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA).

Interview

Had to reschedule multiple times. Interview with many people several different times. As if working there was not enough already I was forced to interview with people that already knew me. People that thought it was ridiculous that I even had to "formally" sit down with them. At the end I was given a "we don't think you're a good fit" without detail.

Interview Questions

• What would I do to improve employee morale?   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied through a temp service for a job with another company, but was sent for an interview based upon the experience listed on my resume. I interviewed with the temp service representative first, then the manager of the department to which I was applying. Was hired the same day, but that is most likely because the job had been vacant for a long time, and my experience and education were relevant. Hiring process usually takes 2-4 weeks. All candidates subject to drug testing.

Interview Questions

• Focused on relevant experience and specific accomplishments of the past.   1 Answer

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Knoll (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Panel of 6 staff members were involved which provided an excellent opportunity to understand the team dynamic and expectations for the desired position. The recruiting company was the main communicator for offer and negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How would you like to implement a training program?   1 Answer