Knoll Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.8

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

HR initiation, followed by IT and Business Interviews, where initial screening happens on phone followed by IT and Business Interviews. The people were great, however the big downside was the time consuming hiring process where each stage had couple of weeks waiting period. Hence I did not like the lag, and made up my mind to decline their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join Knoll ?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA).

Interview

Very informal, people were very nice and easily to relate with. Started with phone interview and then progressed to meeting with the team members for both 1 on 1 discussions and panel interviews.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Knoll.

Interview

I was approached by a Knoll recruiter about this open position. They did a basic screen, talked over some of my background, and was offered an interview with the Regional Manager. I had what I thought was a nice conversation and seemed to have the skill set that aligned with the role, however, I never heard back from them. The recruiter was sub-par at best. I was put off by the lack of attention to detail and response from this person looking to hire me. It all goes back to relationships 101....never burn a bridge.

Interview Questions

Interview

In my opinion the hiring process was a pretty standard affair. Contacted by HR staff after submitting an application which was then followed up by a phone screen, and then onsite interviews with several different dept management staff and various stake holders.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations were a bit slow as they spanned over a holiday week/weekend and required a call or two back to facilitate an offer which was promised after initial call. Overall a but extended but probably due to vacations and holiday.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knoll (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Recruiter did not know much about the position and sent wrong job description. Phone interview with hiring manager that went great and provided a detailed job description. Asked to come in for in person interview which was not even with the hiring manager but with 8 different people for 4 hours that were asking the same questions over and over. VP gave the impression that he was "better than you" and was trying to see if I was lying on my resume. About half of the people I interviewed with were nice and people I would want to work with but definitely not the VP. Left the interview saying if offered I would not except the position, didn't get that far because I'm pretty sure they knew I wasn't going to except a position when I left. Notified them that I was not interested in the position any more after interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knoll (New York, NY).

Interview

Everyone seems to like working there, with lots of people who have been there for over 10 years. Clear opportunities to break down silos, drive more cross-portfolio selling. Some interviews were much more conversational, while one was a clear stress interview. Not sure if it was the person's personality or it was done for the sake of doing a "tough interview" under stress. Engaging CEO.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoll (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly simple. They're really just trying to get a feel for you and see if you'd fit in. Everyone there kind of fits in with each other. The department I interned for had a panel of the 4 people working in that department. The interview wasn't so bad. Got an offer on the spot, although I'm not sure that's always the case.

Interview Questions

• What are you studying? Why Knoll? What do you know about Knoll? Tell me about your previous experience. What would you like to be doing in the future?   Answer Question

Director of Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Typical process, apply online, Phone Screen, On-Site Interviews (Round Robin), Interesting questions and much emphasis on culture and how they were changing culture. Completed interviews during an afternoon session with many of the staff. Waited for response and got absolutely nowhere with anyone. They stopped returning my calls.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Knoll.

Interview

Temp. Agency called and asked if I was still looking for work? She asked me a few questions of my previous experience and told me that they would submit my resume to the hiring manager. The next day I was invited to come in to interview with the Knoll Recruiter Coordinator. I thought the interview went smoothly.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knoll (East Greenville, PA).

Interview

Had to reschedule multiple times. Interview with many people several different times. As if working there was not enough already I was forced to interview with people that already knew me. People that thought it was ridiculous that I even had to "formally" sit down with them. At the end I was given a "we don't think you're a good fit" without detail.

Interview Questions

• What would I do to improve employee morale?   1 Answer