Knowledge Universe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was short. The director at the time asked about my schooling and why I wanted to work there. She asked me some general questions and then gave me information about the daily schedule. She then toured me around the center,

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child you was refusing to eat?   1 Answer

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe.

Interview

Employer talked about the company and what it offers and what was required.
    Asked questions dealing about the job, other requirements, what they look for in a new hire, the kids, training, dress code, etc.

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe in June 2014.

Interview

They asked general questions as why I would like to work there? If I like kids... Why they had to hire me. They used many general questions. I had a phone interview, then a 1:1 interview. They offered me the job after the interview... In 2 weeks I was working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

try to increase you offer

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe (North Brunswick, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

The director puts an add on monster.com. and interviews a lot of teacher time permitting. sometimes the old teachers leave without giving enough notice then they are short staff. a lot of infant and toddler teachers are not well qualified. but in preschool and kindergarten they try to get certified teacher if possible but not necessary.

Interview Questions

• If you love to work with the kids then why are you negotiating the salary?   1 Answer

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe.

Interview

Interview was a very casual sit down discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The process involved an online application- which was quite long. It included a screening assessment where each question was timed. Then following this process a recruiter called me for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you build enrollment in your school?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the District Manager after submitting an application then was taken to the center where the position would be housed. Afterward we discussed the position further. Once I was offered the position I had a packet of paper work to complete. Then I had to get fingerprinted. Once that was completed I was trained at the center by 2 other long time directors.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied parent?   1 Answer

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe in May 2011.

Interview

When I first applied I was phone screened, and then schedualed an interview, my Interview was with a center director and the district manager. from there I was interviewed by the center director who was in need of an assistant and offered the job with in that week. my interview for my promotion was from my district manager we met at my center and interviewed I was offered the promotion that next week.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about how you deal with children with different needs. be as detailed as possible in your response.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation on both was fine, I was offered more then I had asked for.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe (Portland, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a video interview with the contract recruiter first, then a marathon in-person interview with the client. Most of the interview was personality matching, which some technical questions added in the middle. Overall the experience was relaxed and relatively easy. On the technical side they did ask a few things that were outside of my knowledge, but more for curiosity than qualification.

Interview Questions

• Q: If a user wants to do something that is currently not possible in the IT environment, what do you tell them?   1 Answer
    • Q: What is the difference between an .OST and a .PST.   1 Answer
    • Q: What is a DHCP Reservation?   1 Answer

Site Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe (Dallas, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Submit application online and was called for interview 2 days later. Aced interview and offered job at end of week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none