Koodo Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Koodo Mobile Interview Questions

Interviews at Koodo Mobile

2.4

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was straight forward. They have a recruiter that reached out to me and set up an interview right away after the phone interview. During the interview the questions were straight forward. I received a response within the set time frame. I was nervous but it was a great overall experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

The manager asked several basic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was relaxing

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corner Brook, NL (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Corner Brook, NL (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with the district manager by accident, having recently been laid off by The Source (Bell Mobility) I wandered into the local TELUS and overheard him mentioning an interview he just had. I walked over and introduced myself and got an interview for the following day. I brought a resume which he read over and asked some questions on, asked me why I had been laid off by my previous employer, explained the duties and benefits of the job I was applying for, then asked me a series of situational based questions (What would you do if . . . ) He seemed genuinely interested in seeing me succeed in the interview, was very easy going and not intimidating in the least. I received a call three days later and got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? This was the first time ever being asked this question and it caught me off guard, I was just glad I didn't say something cliche like "I am too hard of a worker."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Given that it was a commission based job and I am a part time employed student I felt no need to negotiate.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile in June 2011.

Interview

When they're really desperate they'll hire you. Don't bother going in to apply, just do it online. They just toss your resumes in the back and laugh at the spelling mistakes (one of the senior reps who was an english major would correct them with a red pen).

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Replied to an ad posted on indeed.com. Received a call within ten days. Manager of store worked with a co-worker and close friend of mine. Then we met at his store and had a 1:1 interview. Was hired on the spot and started a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and painless. Its commission sales so they is really no negotiating on pay.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy and prepare for an indepth background check as this company is monitored by the Federal Government.

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult interview but hiring is up to individual managers who can be influenced by their own emotions and ambitions and thus overlook qualified candidates.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted directly from manager same day. Met for an interview with two people the following day. I got a good vibe from them and could tell the job is the right fit. They cut to the chase and didn't divulge in fluff talk. Straight forward interview questions, no tricks. Had to complete backcheck (3 business days in my case) and was then offered the position. Had a shift within 2 weeks of initial contact.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your biggest challenge in this job?   1 Answer
    • Would you pressure people into buying something they don't want?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Markham, ON (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

Fairly casual .They were in a transition phase so the temp manager did the interview instead. Very nice, was escorted to a Telus backroom and interviewed by 3 individuals; 2 managers and another Sales Rep.

Interview Questions

• Pull out your phone and sell it to me.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied, got pre-screened and invited for an interview within 3 days. The interview was in-person and almost 1 hour long, mainly scenario based questions. Someone with less experience would eventually run out of decent answers. The last question was off paper asking how good are you pushing a product to a customer that does not want it.

The manager said he would contact me within 2 weeks with either answer but he never did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer disagreed with the answer you gave them.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a career fair and managers were doing interviews for both Telus and Koodo. Asked about 5-7 questions and got back to you within a week if you got the job or not.