Koodo Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Koodo Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process was super straight forward and simple. I went to the online website through a mall portal and selected the job I wanted. It asked me super basic questions about my experience and how it could benefit me at Koodo, filled everything out. Within 24 hours I had someone from the company get in touch with me and schedule a 15-20min phone interview. The questions were straight-forward, email correspondence was simple, efficient and I always received a prompt and useful response.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and how do you remedy it?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was straight forward. They have a recruiter that reached out to me and set up an interview right away after the phone interview. During the interview the questions were straight forward. I received a response within the set time frame. I was nervous but it was a great overall experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Started out by walking to the kiosk, asked for the manager. He barely introduced himself but once the conversation picked up it got easier. The interview took place at a food court, it took roughly an hour, many off topics conversation picked up which made the interview less stressful and more casual. He asked many questions that are scenario based. Overall process was easy and laid back.

Interview Questions

• What did one thing you caught your co-workers do that was unethical ?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

I went to a job fair for a first interview. The lady asked me if I wanted kids, which I then found out is illegal, you can't ask that during an interview. I was called for a second interview, in store. I thought it went really well, and the store manager told me I would get an answer within a week, and if I did not get the job they would also tell me, and give me a reason why. I waited two weeks, e-mailed them and a recruitment person called me to say they forgot to call. Umm... Okay? They then told me that they chose someone else, that's the only reason they gave me. It was pretty bad, I'm glad I did not get it, they don't seem very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service experience when you went the extra mile, tell me about a situation when you had to tell management about other employee's behavior, how do you close a sale.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Came into the store for a 1 on 1 interview. over it was very easy. the manager was very relaxed and it more of a conversation than an interview.it all depends on who you get to interview you. some managers are more informal than others.

Interview Questions

• how would you sell me a phone?   1 Answer

Mobile Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly was fun from meeting come co-workers to the end of the interview. The manager made me feel welcome from the start of the process to ease my nervousness to get to know the real me. Most of the interview questions were very basic sales and general knowledge of business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy and prepare for an indepth background check as this company is monitored by the Federal Government.

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult interview but hiring is up to individual managers who can be influenced by their own emotions and ambitions and thus overlook qualified candidates.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with Store Manager for an informal coffee in the mall that the Kiosk I was applying to work at. 30 minutes interview of situation based questions. Followed up with general questions about prior work experience and expectations of the organization.

Interview Questions

• What is one difficult situation you have faced with a customer or co-worker, and how did you resolve the issue so that both parties were satisfied?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

I found ad online and first did online application. Went to kiosk and met the manager. I was called a few weeks later. First phone interview then Very simple basic sit down in the food court. basic interview questions eg what is your greatest strength/weakness and why? I had former experience with the company in a different field so by the time i left the interview and got home i got the call saying I had the job. took about 2 weeks for the total hiring process and paper work.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you felt like a co worker was doing something unethical and what did you do?   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koodo Mobile (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Went straight to an in person interview at their office, with one marketing manager.

Interview Questions

• How many people do you think are on Facebook right now compared to any other day, I'm not looking for a number, just how many you think compared to average Facebook traffic.   Answer Question