Kung Fu Tea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kung Fu Tea

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea (Buffalo, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Just briefly went over my resume and asked a few personal questions such as what are my interests and hobbies and few standard questions such as my availability. the manager was friendly and he was just trying to get to know if I was fitted for the position. Asked if I've ever worked with customers.

Public Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

A 1-on-1 interview followed by two written tests, a "mock" press release and a blog. However, I believe they used the "test" to get content. She came across as insincere and inconsiderate as she wouldn't offer an answer why she can't give me a feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? Can you get us into The Wall Street Journal in 3 months time?   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea.

Interview

I did not get an interview. All i did was meet up with the boss and we just talked about my education. At that time, I was only a high school student, but they still hired me under no working experience.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was very casual and chill. Manager might ask if you've ever had any experience with drinks and what is ur availability to work. You will receive an email if you get selected, then you'll have to submit ur health permit and other job relation information

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with making drinks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea (Bloomingdale, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

great, smooth, welcoming, and informative. The one on one interview was very calming and she was wanting to get to know me. she also told me that if there is anything that i felt uncomfortable with that I should speak up and not be keeping it to myself. wants the work to be comfortable for myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

I sent them an e-mail first to get the application, and the manager replied the e-mail, and I completed the application form online. A few days later, the manager texted me to arrange a face to face interview.

personal reason

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea (Rockville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

I sent in my application and was referred by a friend. The manager asked me about some of my experience and then proceeded to teach me the basics of making drinks. My two hour trial run turned into the entire part-time shift (6 hours) because they were so busy that weekend.

Interview Questions

• I saw that you bake in your spare time. Have you had any other related jobs?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea.

Interview

I was selected for the Phone interview call selected and the conversation was about 30 minutes. It is a one on one interview process. Just relax and enjoy your conversation with the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one emoji icon that describes you the best?   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kung Fu Tea (San Mateo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Was very easy questions and calm interview that lasted 10 minutes. I was being told about the procedure and what should be done. I was told what the wages are and what was expected from them.