Kura Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kura Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kura (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Sent through my CV through Indeed and heard back within a few days. I then had a phone call with one of the recruitment team who gave me a lot of in depth information about the role and the organisation I'd be working for. She then scheduled me in for a telephone interview. The telephone interview was pretty standard, asking questions such as why I wanted to work for Kura, what I thought the role involved ect., I was then invited to an assessment day, which was a week in advance, of signing paperwork and trying some roleplay. They also tested my maths, grammar, and fact checking skills. The next day I heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kura.

Interview

Credit check a few forms a job over view and a mock phone call happened took about 2 hours after which I received a phone call to show up at the offices the week after in business dress for. Training

Interview Questions

• Am I good at handling vulnerable people's questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kura (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed then got a short phone call to go over some questions. Asked a few personal ones like do you have a criminal background and discuss CV. After that done a over the phone interview- it was quite long around 35 minutes but a lot was just yes and no. Last stage is an assessment that you go along and do a role play and lots of paperwork, not really an interview at the end but more assessed on ability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a team?
      What targets do you meet?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kura (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Started by completing a form online then was called the following day and asked about cv and why I was leaving the role I am currently in. Be wary this is not a telephone interview but did feel like it. That was scheduled on the call and completed a few days later and lasted around 40. It consisted of a comprehensive review of my cv and standard questions such as why kura, why this role as well as competency questions such as name a time you had to reach a target. I was scheduled for a face to face interview but didn't attend due to bad reviews of the company.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Kura Response

Feb 6, 2017 – Recruitment Team Leader

Thank you for your feedback on our recruitment process. We are sorry to hear that you decided not to complete the process, if you’d like to contact us at recruitment@wearekura.com we can address your ... More

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kura (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very drawn out. From initial interview it took another two week for them to get back to me with an interview date. This was due to staff providing mixed messages, one said it was completely fine to hold an interview out of hours - yet another told me this wasn't possible and offered two inconvenient time slots. When it eventually went ahead, the interview went well and a couple of days later I received feedback that reiterated this. I was told that they had a couple more people to interview so they could 'benchmark' - and there were TWO more interviews to go through in the process. A week later I received an email asking if I'm still looking and the process is being held up longer than expected. It's safe to say I completely lost interest - who wants to work for a company like that? They claim to be rebranding and shifting their focus etc etc, but it seems they still have a long way to go.

Interview Questions

Kura Response

Jan 26, 2017 – Recruitment Team Leader

Thank you for your feedback and I’m sorry to hear you did not have the best experience, if you’d like to contact us at recruitment@wearekura.com we can address your query directly, thanks.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kura (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

they didn't have a clue what they where doing. And they where a nightmare to get ahold of! And phoned you back at 8pm what kind of company does that. All over the place. And the start date was getting pushed more and more back.
    The person that interviewed me over the phone openly told me she didn't have a clue. Great team the have there by the sounds of it. I would just stay away from Kura they lie all the time about shifts pay and what they can do for you .

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you didn't agree with your manager and what happened   Answer Question

Administrator Student Loan Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kura (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I send them my CV. The interview for the role of student loan administrator was held in Central Glasgow. They asked very general questions about my previous call centre roles. They told us a lot about the company. We were them asked to do a role play where we were helping a student filling out a form online. Very easy and also
    both very friendly interviewers.

Outbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kura (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

There was a brief telephone interview and after that the physical interview as in the form of a group assessment centre. The components to the assessment centre were a basic numeracy test. This was then followed by a 1 on 1 role play were you had to demonstrate yours sales skill and pitch a car insurance product to a manager. After, there was a 1 on 1 interview with a different manager which was mostly competency based.

Interview Questions

• The interview was competency based and they asked the usually questions like: Give a time when you have had to influence someone and give an example of when you have worked successfully in a team.   Answer Question