Kysor//Warren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kysor//Warren

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kysor//Warren (Columbus, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

HR manager was very rude, she didn't at all seem to even want to interview me. She was late for our interview and made me feel rushed. After her, I was interviewed by the dept manager who was very informative and the opposite of the HR manager. It was a long process bc I had a phone interview prior to meeting with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• About my past experience and how I felt it fit in with them.   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kysor//Warren (Columbus, GA).

Interview

Very insightful as to how the internal promotion process functions. Thought provoking questions and a very lengthy interview. Round table discussion concerning narrow and wide focus of day to day execution.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kysor//Warren (Columbus, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Structured, formal layout. They bring in a group of potential candidates, everyone fills out the paperwork, and then you tour the facility and have some hands on training with people in charge of different stations in order to see if you were able to preform the work.

Interview Questions

• If I had work experience in assembly line.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kysor//Warren (Columbus, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

I completed an online application through their website. I got a call from a company recruiter, who conducted an initial interview with me. Next, I had a phone interview with the Quality Manager. Several weeks later I had a one on one onsite interview with the Quality Manager. I was supposed to meet with several other managers, but none were available. Two months later, after numerous phone calls and emails, I finally got word that they offered the position to someone else.

My perception of the organization is rather negative. Communication with the recruiter was hit and miss at best. When I went for an onsite interview and asked for the HR Manager, who was first on my itenerary, I was informed that she was gone for the day. I had to wait about 30 minutes before the Quality Manager showed up and then the interview proceeded. Given that I only met with one of the four managers I was supposed to, I have to assume that the organization didn't think this position was very important. That being said, I also got the impression that they interviewed quite a few candidates looking for the perfect fit. Thankfully I was employed during this process. Ninety days from initial interview to rejection letter is way too long.

Interview Questions

• Describe a quality problem that you solved using six sigma methodologies.   1 Answer