L Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L Brands Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2.6

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L Brands.

Interview

The interview process was simple. You'll have to fill out some paperwork and bring to forms of ID for verification of identity. The interviewer will ask you a few basic questions about past experience job and positions and how you believe you can contribute towards the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever driven a forklift before?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very professional interview process. I met with 4 people and I heard a decision quickly after. Overall it was a great interview and I enjoyed it.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview on campus after career fair. This was a quick 30 minute interview that covered the basics of my resume plus a few situational questions. I then was asked to interview in Columbus at their headquarters. There we learned a lot about the organizations and the positions available. We also had three rounds of 30 minute interviews with two interviewers each time. These were almost all behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you experienced a challenging situation with a teammate/coworker and how did you handle this?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one with the Recruiter and one with the Hiring Manager. In both interviews they wanted to know about my background, specifically with Excel and data analysis. I felt as if both interviews went great and I was looking forward to the next step in the process. Unfortunately, I never heard back from them. Personally I found that very unprofessional especially because the interview ended on such a positive note. Even if I was not in the running for the position anymore it would have been nice to be told so.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round - phone interview (more than just screening, actually asked questions. All based off of my experience and resume)
    2nd round - on-site interview, one-on-one with multiple people in the department
    3rd & final round - with SVP and President of the department

Interview Questions

• All based off of my experience, why L Brands, why I wanted the specific position, if I can relate their core qualities/values into my life and my personal definitions of each, name a time I had a conflict with a boss and how I approached it.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by on-site in-person interview. Screening was brief and HR provided detailed guidance for the interview process. On-site interview consisted of multiple small group or 1 on 1 interviews with potential co-workers. Questions primarily consisted of routine behavior and situation-based questions. There was some ambiguity on the HR process and no timeline for decision was provided.

Mast Global Technologies Interview

Interview

I got an onsite at their headquarter(Columbus, OH). First HR introduces the company's background and the position. Then two persons interviewed me. We went through all stuff on my resume.

SAP Basis Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Initially the hiring manager calls up to screen over phone and review the skills. Later the shortlisted profile will be forwarded to the concerned team hiring manager for technical interview process

Interview Questions

• System Login Issues, Performance issue and general administration scenarios   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L Brands in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter a day after i submitted my application, we arranged for a call the following day. The person i spoke to was very friendly and personable, I felt very at ease with the conversation flow. I had high hopes considering my past work experience, but unfortunelty a week later after reaching out to the recruiter I was informed that the hiring manager was not interested in moving forward with a formal in person interview:/

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was interviewed twice over the phone and then asked to interview in person. I interviewed in person with about 6-8 people followed by a short exercise. It did not take them long to get back to me.