L Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.6

Merchandising Leader Interview

Interview

Walked into the store and had to wait 15 minutes for the manager to come out and greet me and begin the interview. After we got into the back room, I was asked what position I applied for (which is offensive considering I was reached out to due to my resume and the work I’ve done in past jobs, or so I though). Once I stated the position, I was told that the position was already filled, by there were “plenty of part-time seasonal positions open!!!!” The position I had originally applied for was leadership and full-time, so I’m not sure why I was offered the complete opposite. I stated that I drove 45 minutes for this interview and that it was a total waste since all I was offered was a seasonal position.

Data Governance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

A quick 30 minute interview, then a tour of the place. The interview was mainly a personality assessment and some misc. questions about school and projects. Nothing technical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L Brands.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 sets of people back to back. They wanted to know more about me and had some basic questions abou working in a team and dealing with priorities. It was more of a conversation and getting to know you as a person.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L Brands (Reynoldsburg, OH).

Interview

intense. I interview with all management and chefs. This was an entry level position. 6 hours with very little questioning. Most of the management and chefs seemed dumbfounded that they had to sit through the process.

Interview Questions

• I had a sibling working for the same company. I was asked how we were different. More than an hour later, we were still talking about it. Sibling was brought in for questioning without given a reason why. When sibling left the room, I was asked to critiqued every answer the sibling had given.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Very lengthy process, multiples interviewers, redundant questions but informative and challenging questions. Was able to meet people from the team and upper management during the process. It was a very long process overall but was happy to finally receive an offer

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any unexpected question or difficult ones.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L Brands in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application on the university job board. I was contacted and promoted to schedule a phone interview. Process went smoothly and I quickly came upon a phone interview a few days later. I wan't that prepared, because I didn't really want the job and thus did not get it.

Web OpsWith Bath & Body Works Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty casual meeting with the Director and HR, they asked me relatively basic questions, nothing technically. Mostly stuff about my background and personality. I had 3 people come and talk to me. They were all generic questions. Once it was over I was disappointed I never received any notification on whether I was declined or not. I did not even get a response to my follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• What type of player do I see myself: A cheerleader, the flashy superstar, the coach, or the hidden player that doesn't get all the credit   Answer Question

Global Mobility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position in the morning, and by the afternoon, someone from HR had reached out to me wanting to do a phone interview that same week. We scheduled the interview for Friday. The interview went well. Very well, actually. The person with whom I interviewed with was easy to talk to, and it felt more like a conversation as opposed to an interview. She told me that I would definitely be hearing from the hiring manager that next week, so I felt very positive about the prospect. I sent a follow up email after the phone interviewing thanking her for taking the time to talk to me, and I told her that I looked forward to hearing from her next week. I expected a response to that email, but I didn't get one until Tuesday of the following week simply stating that the hiring manager was going to continue conversations with other applicants. It was very strange.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L Brands (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process is standard. My interviewer was late to the interview, which caused the whole interview to be rushed. The questions asked where not precise. It was like "quickly go over your job history. "

Product Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L Brands in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter called and after initial questions whether my experience matching the job description and then scheduled interview with the hiring manager. The job description is have everything in the world... expectation is very high than usual... Interviewer try to ask and not satisfied and asking questions just to show that he knows more than you... being in Java world...the technology depth is vast, no one will have knowledge on everything -- the hiring managers must understand this, and put himself in the candidates shoes.. .and asking whether I remember this and that...

Interview Questions

• All questions were random.. and picked on your thought.. in experience interviewer....   Answer Question