LASIK MD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.3

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LASIK MD (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2009.

Interview

Long and boring but got the job. Many layers to the interview. I really had hoped for a quick interview process but it took months for me to actually get the job. In the end I did learn some extra interviewing skills and techniques that I can use for future employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Painful at times.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LASIK MD (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, got a call approximately 1-2 weeks later, quick 10 minute interview with Center Manager, got asked to do a 1:1 interview the following Saturday. Met with the Assistant Manager and Manager on a quiet Saturday morning, usual interview questions, they pretty much answered all of my questions that I was going to ask after the interview was over. They were warm and welcoming. They also asked me to bring 2 references - but that was already attached to my resume when I applied online.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about our company?
      2. Tell us a time you provided excellent customer service.
      3. If the phone is ringing and there is a line of patients waiting to book appointments and your co-worker is waiting for an answer from you in regards to protocol, how would you prioritize these things and why?
      4. What do you do with a patient who comes too early to their appointment and the clinic is not open yet?
      Answer Question

Surgical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LASIK MD.

Interview

I did a phone interview with a recruiter - lasted about 15 minutes. He implied that I got the job over the phone and told me the company would contact me for the in-person interview. It's been a month and I never heard back.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LASIK MD (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I was contacted by a third-party recruiter and went to a three steps interviews over the course of 3 months. Did a phone interview with recruiter , then was invited for a in-person interview at the recruiter office a week after my first interview. After that, a whole month went by before my interview with the company's HR department but the recruiter did a great job at keeping updated all along. Another month went by before I met with the medical director. It went well but they ended up freezing the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are your best accomplishments in the past three years?
      Who do you admire most and why?
      Answer Question

Clinical Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LASIK MD in July 2015.

Interview

I was given 2 interviews. One at the clinic and one by phone. The interview in the clinic was short and easy. I wasn't asked too many questions at all. The phone interview was focused on behavioral questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LASIK MD in January 2015.

Interview

behavioral interview. There were two interviews. one with the marketing VP, another with the head of marketing and the brand manager. The interviewers were friendly. The whole process was collaborative.

Interview Questions

• CV related questions. standard behavioral questions. asked for examples from previous work experience.   Answer Question

Patient Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LASIK MD (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

Very informal and simple questions. One interview over the phone and than one interview with 2 managers that lasted about 1 hour. I was hired on the spot. There's really not a lot of thing to say about it. The process was not really stressful and after the interview the managers gave me a tour of the office and introduced me to a few employes. They also made me listen to some calls to make sure I understood what I was getting myself into. I would say it was a positive experience in the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you showed exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

PCC Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LASIK MD (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

There were two interviews; one on the phone, the other in person at the head office.
    Asked for 2 references.
    Usual behavioural questions asked. Given hypothetical scenarios and asked to give your opinion. Very friendly. Interview felt like a conversation between friends.

Interview Questions

• Patient asks a question you do not know the answer to, and all your colleagues are busy, what do you do?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LASIK MD (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

Planning the interview was a very big challenge. People was not really available and the interview was postpone 3 or 4 times. I had a first interview with the It director that review with me my experience. After, he tried to know a bit more about my personality by posing some situations. I also pass another interview with a consultant to validate my english and also my technical part.

Interview Questions

• Priority management question about when we change the priority how we react   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation could be done. Be careful to the tasks include in the contract. On my side, I didn't put it very clear and they put me on other task than supposed at the beginning.