LCEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LCEC Interview Questions

Interviews at LCEC

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LCEC.

Interview

The hiring process takes 2-3 months like most corporate level jobs. You will first have a screening email with HR, next you will have a conference call interview with the departments heads, and last you will have your in person interview. You will be given an assessment before the in person interview and then another assessment before the in person interview (Personality, basic math, identifying patterns, and vocabulary).

The in person interview will be a panel style interview with HR and the specific department heads for the job you are applying for. The interview consist of simple questions regarding your field. HR will finish off the interview with going over the company values and highlighting that LCEC aims to be a first responder for the community in the event of disaster (Like Hurricane Irma). I was told I would be informed of there decision in a few days and later got a generic email from HR saying I did not meet the requirements of the position.

Everyone was friendly and kind to me throughout the process. I still believe LCEC is a great company to work for and things just didn't work out for me. The only issue I had was after my assessment I had to wait close to an hour for my panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a scenario where you had two individual tickets for executives and you were the only one available/on-site?   Answer Question

Systems Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LCEC (North Fort Myers, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted as a panel interview by all the Managers and Directors of the company (this amounted to 14 individuals), The atmosphere was conversational and mostly very comfortable as they took turns asking me questions, some general but mostly concerning my experiences and commitment to the industry.

Interview Questions

• The was no just one thing type of question. The interview lasted some three hours and covered many topics.   Answer Question

IT Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LCEC (Cape Coral, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

If you go into this remembering that this is a very small company and their HR staff is not really trained to act like a true HR department, you'll be much better off.

They like to start off by giving you some personality test where they try to think up different ways to ask you the exact same questions. All you need to remember is, it's not ok to use or sell drugs at the business and its not a good thing to steal from the company. They must have asked those questions 50 different ways.

Then they make you take some IQ test. Same types of questions that you see on basic IQ test where you have to pick the next in a sequence, meaning of words, synonyms, things like that.

Then went into a room and interviewed with several folks from the IT group and two folks from HR, which I thought was a little odd. I've never had HR people sit in on an interview before. They took turns asking questions. All pretty relaxed. Walked around the site and was introduced to several other people in the company.

Now here's where I have a real problem with LCEC and their less than professional HR behavior. As I was walking out of the interview, I was told that I was the lead candidate for the job and that they would be making a final decision the next week and I would be hearing from them. I've been told that in the past and I know all too well that it usually doesn't work out that way, but after three weeks had past and I still had not heard anything, I contacted the HR department. I was told that they had JUST decided THAT day to go with another candidate and that they were in the process of contacting me. Obviously BS and slight embarrassment on their part that they had totally dropped the ball had no intention of ever contacting me. I don't care that they didn't hire me because I'm pretty sure we could have never agreed on a salary, but I really hate being lied to. If I'm going to take a half a day out of my busy schedule to come talk with you, the least you can do is be honest and let me know something before it gets to the point where I have to call you. I put that blame squarely on the HR folks. Its their job to drive the process and keep the prospective employee informed as to what's going on.

It was at this point I decided that I would never apply for another position with LCEC. If they treat a prospective employee like this, how must they treat their full time folks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years....basic questions like that.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LCEC (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was good.They asked me about myself,my college background and the skills i have that can be useful for them.Finally they asked me about the projects i had done in college and my cgpa.