LEI Home Enhancements Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LEI Home Enhancements Interview Questions

Interviews at LEI Home Enhancements

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Cary, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

I do not recommend this company to anybody. The interviewer misled me, making the job sound like an office job scheduling appointments with customers for them to meet with sales representatives to discuss home improvement packages. I had done my research, so I knew people had said LEI lied to them, but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. They called me back the next day to offer me the job. I accepted, and then 15 minutes into the first training session it was clear that the job was door-to-door sales, trying to talk people in the rich neighborhoods they target into buying windows. The trainer said LEI has no advertising budget. The desperate people they hire to do this work are the advertising budget. I didn't even stay for the rest of the day. If they had been honest with me in the interview, I wouldn't have accepted the offer. Technically they didn't lie to me outright, the interviewer just selectively didn't tell me the whole truth. The operation seems predatory and maybe a little pyramid scheme-y. I highly doubt the average hire makes as much money as they claim you will.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Richmond, VA) in September 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with Danielle. She was so sweet and made everything so easy to understand. When I had a question, she would stop and say it differently. There was so much information to take in at one time, but she made it a breeze! It was such a welcoming environment. Her office was so colorful and had a candle that smelled so good! I've never had an interview process like this before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Hurst, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process was more of a slide show where they try to convince you that door to door sales is worth it. They offer you $250 a week with opportunity for advancement.

Interview Questions

• They asked me little about myself and previous job history, questions were more alone the lines of “are you willing to do this job?”   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was not the traditional type you would expect. It was more of a presentation of the job and everything the company offers. It was very relaxed and comfortable and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Richmond, VA).

Interview

I gained a good understanding of the companies values, the positions offered and goals moving forward. They provide paid training classes to ensure you are qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

Interview

Simple Easy just be enthusiastic and willing to learn.The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: schedule interview, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

With a clean and appropriately rehearsed presentation which was delivered with a freestyle vibe, LEI's interviews were ON POINT. Spirit driven, intellectually stimulating, inviting, and rewarding --- I felt like family from the very beginning. Questions were asked in a way that allowed me to understand them well and the energy of the interviewers was always very welcoming. I never felt like I was being rushed judged or anything negative in the form of a tone or making a face or anything else. I was explained about the business I was allowed to ask questions they asked appropriate questions. It was just a very good process and nothing to do with getting the job I would have nothing but positive to say about them regardless because it is that good of a company. God is in the building

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the best quality for your ideal leader to possess?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2019.

Interview

I showed up and sat in a waiting room for 30 mins AFTER the time I was supposed to be interviewed. I could hear the other interview in progress and discovered that I was called in to do a skype interview but in person. That seems like a clear waste of resources and time. The person that scheduled my interview wasn't there nor was she the person on skype. Also. the people that were in the office, couldn't provide any information about the business or why were waiting to go into skype interviews in an office where people were working. Once I discovered this wasn't customer service, but actually just sales of home improvement junk. I left. This is a waste of time for people looking for actual work and pay.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview with Deonte was an incredible experience. From the moment I stepped into the LEI doors the environment was just so welcoming and friendly I just knew I had found my new home of employment.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LEI Home Enhancements (Raleigh, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

Just an easygoing conversation about pay and job description. You get 2 for every pitch to a homeowner and they want you to do about 150 per week. You get $25 for every appointment where the sales rep is able to give the full demonstration.

Interview Questions

• How many hours do you want to work?   1 Answer