LG CNS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.6

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LG CNS (New York, NY).

Interview

applied through the Kocham and interviewed. It was group interview. Interview was fairly easy. Had multiple company's hiring manager in the interview and they pick out the candidates that will fit on their company needs. The interview questions were pretty easy. very common interview questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LG CNS (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I had interview with two of VPs from company in Chicago. First, I waited in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called. When I entered the room they asked me to introduce myself. With introduction and background, they asked me how much I know about company. Most of the questions were behavior questions and it was very comfortable nice interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavior question with knowledge of LG CNS company.   1 Answer

Corporate Treasurer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LG CNS in August 2014.

Interview

Got into interview through headhunter. The interview process was in Korean and asked to introduce myself. Mainly asked background information and some simple technical question related to my major

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LG CNS (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Please use normal format for the resume. I've seen horrible resume with wierd formats. They are going to throw them out without reading them.
    After few days of submitting resume, there will be a phone screening, then face to face interview. They are all koreans that you need to be bilingual.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LG CNS in June 2014.

Interview

Was given with a case-study question, asked to leave for 20 minutes and come back with a presentation (ppt). After this, about 30 minutes of non-case study questions were conducted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose a Korean consulting firm over other International companies?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LG CNS.

Interview

Straight forward nothing special. All was in Korean

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LG CNS (Seoul (South Korea)) in May 2017.

Interview

There are four steps.
    1. Essay
    2. Major paper test.
    3. Interview (1) with working group
    4. Intership and presentation
    4. Interview (2) with executive

The process takes almost 1 month.
    You must pass all the steps.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LG CNS (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Completed 4 rounds of talks including the senior management.
    HR is very unprofessional and irresponsible. Post the interview, followed up for nearly 2 months with over 30 calls and 10 emails. Not once was it possible to talk to the HR. Not courteous to respond to any of your queries once the interview is over and they basically do not care to share any form of feedback.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG CNS.

Interview

First interview with the supervisor of Local subsidiary, Sent application to HQ, Second interview with Headquarter. Interview took 30-45 minutes, asking general questions about yourself and what you can contribute for the company

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG CNS (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

An interview with three interviewers. One was at HR team and another was at the department that I submitted. It was basically based on resume. It took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would you be in 10 years?   1 Answer