LGCY Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Denver, CO) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was over an hour and they went into detail about the company, growth potential and potential salary. They talked about the advantages they have over the competition which is a lot.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Allentown, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

An initial phone call interview led to promises to email more info outlining the job in more detail with compensation, but no info was ever sent. Although I didn't call them again as I was waiting for their info that he promised, I received a second phone call from the "partner" of the initial interviewer and he stated that it would be better if I came to their office and then he would "explain how everything works" and show me more details about the opportunity. He made it sound like I needed to be in front of him to see the presentation that he would show me, which would give me all the info I needed to make a decision. After I requested it, he also promised to send me addresses of local homes that have solar installations, so I could get a better idea of their product and installation workmanship, but nothing was ever sent to me. After making time and travel to their office at his request, which was an empty and filthy second floor that was subleased from a fleet service below them, the second interviewer who requested my presence was absent and asked his the first interviewer, "his partner", to substitute for him and perform the interview. This was a big surprise because of the insistence of his original appeal for me to visit him for the benefit of more information that he would deliver personally. I was expecting to meet him but instead, I sat in a big empty office with filthy carpets in front of the substitute interviewer who was sitting behind a tiny desk in a corner of the room. The "partner" kept starring at his tablet and asking me if I had any questions.....i.e., no presentation as promised, no materials presented on paper, nothing but an empty office a blank-faced interviewer behind a tiny desk and seeming like he didn't want to be there. He hurried me out when he thought I asked all my questions - I wasted my time traveling to this filthy location to have the dumbest non-interview of my life. When I asked why he didn't send me a link to the website that he promised in our first interview, he apologized and started to text me links from his tablet while I was sitting right in front of him....unbelievable! It was such a joke of an interview, I wouldn't even call it an interview. I knew before I left that I couldn't even fathom woking for that company, within that environment, or with these people - BEWARE - BIG WASTE OF TIME!

Interview Questions

• Interviewer: Do you have anymore questions?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Lehi, UT) in April 2018.

Interview

The process took a little longer than I had expected but with a growing corporation, this can be expected. The process was a three-part process. Phone interview, personality testing, two face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Was very easy going and easy to talk to. I talked to Steve Boss and he is the easiest manager I have ever talked to. Was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your upbringing? How did you become who you are today?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Henderson, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

There isn't necessarily an interview. They will take anyone who will work for them. You should have seen some of the people I worked with. They were not fit to be there.

Energy Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LGCY Power in October 2016.

Interview

Very casual phone call with recruiter lasting 20-30 minutes, ending with an email to begin onboarding process. Got another call about an hour later with recruiter and DM on 3-way to discuss the where and whens of the job.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to get involved in the solar industry?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Charleston, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a great process and very helpful to learn adequate information. I was very impressed with this company, that's why I chose them!

The owners and managers were very educated and very happy to lead me in the right direction, without any pressure of a decision.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Lehi, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

They had an initial resume screening. If you passed the first round, you had an example case analysis to complete along with a video interview. After that, they brought you onsite for an interview with members of the team. It was pretty extensive but they are serious about adding talent.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   Answer Question
    • Take a complicated process or thought and teach it to me like I've never heard it before.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Columbia, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

i met with a corporate recruiter who explained to me a little bit about the company and how they compare to other companies. We both asked questions and talked about what I want for my future and what possibilities Legacy Power could give me to help me achieve my goals.

Interview Questions

• What is your background?   1 Answer
    • What are your goals and plans for the future?   1 Answer

Renewable Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LGCY Power (Eatontown, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

spoke in person with a local manager and then a conference call with VP of Sales. Spoke about work experience and what LGCY was looking for. Good Culture and Dedicated people. They had a ton of growth opportunity to offer as they are a fast growing company and need good people. Earnings are very good as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked what motivates me.   1 Answer