LRA Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LRA Worldwide Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at LRA Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LRA Worldwide (Ithaca, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Just one on campus interview then surprisingly there were no more interviews. People who got the offers about two weeks after they interviewd. Some people didn't accept the offer because they were paying quite low rates and the holidays were little. The consultants are on the road almost everyday, I heard that they get to go home only 4 days a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self, how do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LRA Worldwide (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

1. 30 minute telephone screen
    2. One page writing sample
    3. One hour video interview with an operations manager
    4. 30 minute telephone interview with a sr. operations manager

The process took just over a month. I was contacted for a phone screen 18 days after submitting an application online. The interview process was completed in four days, and I received an offer ten days later.

Interview Questions

• Questions included those about managing stressful situations, working independently, and traveling daily. The tone of the interviews were relaxed and felt natural. Interviewers were friendly and informative.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was presented as an e-sign document. There was an opportunity to discuss the offer with HR, but I felt the salary was in line with my experience and expectations.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LRA Worldwide.

Interview

Very long process, with meetings and interviews that get cancelled. There really is no rhyme or reason to whom is interviewing you. Too often, inexperienced individuals are the ones doing the interviewing, and ask really dumb questions that are nearly impossibly to answer sufficiently.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I felt about carpet. I do not know why.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LRA Worldwide.

Interview

They are nice people. Focused on how unique they are. Process is very long. They key is to know and explain your expertise the the travel and tourism industry. They are very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Questions not difficult just alot of process to get through.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LRA Worldwide.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule a telephone interview. Telephone interview consisted of one person asking basic screening questions. These included questions about the meeting the requirements and experience required for the position. I then had a skype interview with 2 hiring managers. This interview consisted of explaining my background and experience and explaining why I wanted to work for LRA. Make sure you research the company before hand as they will expect you to have a good understanding. Overall, this interviews were casual and asked basic questions you would expect. No behavioral questions. I found it to be a easy interview.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Hardest questions were the following: Why do you want to leave your current place of employment? How do you think your skills and experience will be relevant?   Answer Question

Negotiation

My current position offered me a promotion

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LRA Worldwide (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fair. They asked standard questions and the managers were respectful. They asked a decent amount about my previous experience and my hospitality knowledge. Their was a background check and a credit check.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about being alone on the road.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LRA Worldwide (Horsham, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

On line application was accepted and then I received a call to schedule a telephone interview. I then was offered an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Talking about my ability to "work on my own" in the field   Answer Question

Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LRA Worldwide in May 2012.

Interview

phone screening
    in-person interview

so... the first phone screening had to be rescheduled 3 times.
    1st time: told the day before that something had come up. perfectly reasonable
    2nd time: told the morning of that something had come up... ok...
    3rd time: did not call at scheduled time. I did not have the company's # so I emailed and received a response that "sorry, phone call all day"
    4th time: finally interview successfully. invited to come in person

so I'm near Philadelphia, and the day before the interview I'm told that my interview has been postponed. I'm from Pittsburgh and had taken a day off to drive out there.... I email to see when we can reschedule and I don't hear back. ONE MONTH LATER, I get an email about rescheduling. I happened to be going to Philadelphia the coming weekend anyway, so I schedule for the Monday after that weekend. Interviewer/potential future boss comes to the interview half an hour late.

I follow-up by email and am told I will hear about a decision "by next week". Haven't heard a word since

Most unprofessional interview I have ever dealt with. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY