La Cantera Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at La Cantera Resort

Sort:

Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Cantera Resort.

Interview

Hiring was extremely easy, with replies coming in after days instead of weeks as per the norm. Any questions were answered the same day even! The interviewer was a bit late, but was very warm and authentic.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Cantera Resort (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Sit with you one on one of two on one. The bring you into a room, or they can sometimes be public inside the restaurant or cafe. It's like having a conversation.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you how you handle certain situations. Why do you want to work there.   Answer Question

Pool Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Cantera Resort (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Personality questionnaire, I was uncomfortable with the manager, then later down the road he sexually harassed me. We were in a room where he asked me questions unrelated to the job and was already touchy feely and flirty.

Interview Questions

• Strangely asked questions that were unrelated to the job   Answer Question

Lounge Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at La Cantera Resort (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Let me just start with: I've been in the restaurant business for long enough to land this job. I am certainly qualified for this position. Their hiring process is very unorganized. I took the time to go to THREE interviews, and was waiting for HR to send me hiring paperwork after the last interviewer didn't even show up! I was told it was a "yes" from the first two interviewers, and that the next step was to just wait for HR to contact me, which would take about two weeks. Even though two weeks seemed a bit too long, I waited to get a call or email from HR for about a week and a half (meanwhile calling the manager asking what was going on, who never gave me a call back). Today is the two week mark, and I finally heard back from HR, only for them to tell me my qualifications didn't meet their standards, but their company was expanding so please "let's stay in touch" in case they ever wanted me to try again. Not only did they waste almost 3 weeks of my time, but they denied my hire after 2 whole interviews and blowing me off the third interview! Perhaps they didn't need my help, but I think they could have been able to tell if they didn't want to hire me after the first or second interview without having me wait around for weeks waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What is your game plan for how you would normally cut someone off if you feel they have had too much to drink?   Answer Question