Lab Support Associate Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lab Support Associate Recruiter Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lab Support.

Interview

Process was easy, and involve 4 step process, first one they ask you to fulfill out a questions form online, then they ask you for a phone interview, 3rd they ask you for come in for another interview, and lastly they talks about employment and benefits.

Interview Questions

• How you handle a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lab Support

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lab Support (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone screens followed by on-site interview with branch team. Corporate team was really helpful with their scheduling and expectation setting. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process and really enjoyed feeling pursued by the company for my services.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lab Support (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through several phone interviews with regional VP and entire team. Also went into office for in person interview with those who I had not done a phone interview with. Very comfortable, relaxed. They were looking for more of a personality/drive than particular experience for the job.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Got a call a couple weeks after the interview offering the position.