Lab Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lab Support Interview Questions

2.0

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lab Support in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about a week later. The person I spoke to went into depth about the role that they had open, then asked me a couple of questions. The fact that I'm currently working full-time and probably making more than what the position offers is what probably led the recruiter into telling me to keep them posting about my job situation if anything changes. Overall, the phone interview lasted only 12 minutes, according to my phone's call timer. This would probably be good for new graduates without a job lined up, but for anyone else, it wouldn't be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lab Support (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

A pleasant recruiter called a few days after I submitted a resume through my university's career website. I had to fill out a brief assessment and a 10-question survey to gauge whether or not I'd be a good fit for the role. The next step was a half-day interview and job shadow at a nearby office.

Red flags appeared after I arrived. I wandered my way through a deserted entrance to the "pit," where I found only four cubicles with bodies. Seemed rather odd for a mid-week afternoon. Anyway, the team members asked me about my goals, background, and education. All three were friendly and helpful. However, one of the recruiters outright told me that this wasn't his dream career. I appreciated his honesty, I guess. I was then led to a conference room where I proceeded to have a FaceTime interview with a manager in another state. She said she would forward my information to an area manager who would want to speak with me as well. Additionally, my recruiter had instructed me to call her to debrief post-interview, but my voicemail and email went unanswered.

The next week, I received an email stating the team was going to "continue their search." Not really sure what/who they were ultimately looking for. Be forewarned that the starting base salary is VERY low for the industry, and the sales field in general. Cold-calling and entertaining clients are also part of the package deal.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. What do you know about Lab Support? How do you handle stress? Give an example of a time when you had to use time management skills.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lab Support in July 2016.

Interview

Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. I was contacted by a recruiter about an opportunity. I had a brief phone conversation with a very friendly recruiter. With in a week, I was setup for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, I was invited for an onsite interview with a group of people. Soon after that, I got a phone call from the recruiter about the offering and started processing the paper works.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions are common technical and strengths awareness associate interview questions. However, a question intrigued me because it was about the reflection of what other people view my strengths.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lab Support (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The associate working for Lab Support called and asked me various questions about my resume and my experience pertaining to the job requirements. For instance, they asked me about my previous experience as a Research Assistant and what I did in this position. They also asked me if I had experience using specific instruments and techniques that would pertain to the specific job I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• What did you do during your position as a Research Assistant?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lab Support.

Interview

After submitting an application, I received an email requesting a phone interview. At the end of phone interview, I was asked to come into the office for an interview. When I got there, it was a Face Time with a manager in another state. Once I got home, I had to have a second phone interview with another manager from a different state. Shortly after that, I received an offer. The whole process felt extremely rushed. They were obviously desperate to fill the position.

QC Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lab Support.

Interview

In person interview is easy, as it is just deciding if you want to become a contractor. If you do, they give you a list of possible job opportunities. They will submit your resume and credentials and if a company is interested, you will be contacted for an interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is your interest of study/ focus?
      2) Describe an idea profession.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lab Support (Portland, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

Corporate Recruiter reach out for a phone interview;
    Another Phone interview with the hiring manager and senior corporate managers;
    Final interview (face to face) in the office with hiring manager;
    Paper works on background check, reference check

Interview Questions

• How do people think about you? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lab Support (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Some recruiters call to ask you few questions. I suppose to gauge if you are qualified for the job. Sometimes I can hear the sound of giggling in the background and found myself wonder if I said something wrong. At the end, they tell you they will submit your resume, but it's just a lie. If they don't want hire you, they say that to end the interview. Overall, recruiters sound pleasant and friendly. I feel like some of the questions they ask are irrelevant to the position. They demand that you lie to them. if you feel like the pay is low, tell them it's ceiling high. If you think the office is small, tell them it looks like Trump's mansion

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lab Support (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They allow you speak candidly on all experiences in college and work. Where most employer interviews would grill you about job specific questions to access your worth, Lab Support builds a story to sell you to a prospective company. This helped immensely being a recent college graduate with no real world experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in school?
      How did you like classes?
      What did you do for work?
      What did your experiences teach you?
      What did you learn from your work?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lab Support (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick. Took about a week to complete the entire process. I was referred by a current employee and was immediately contacted by the hiring manager. I had one on site interview and was offered the position on the spot. I was given one day to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Basically just go over your resume and your background. Then shift into what the Account Manager role will be like and you decide if you think it's a good fit for you.   Answer Question