Lahey Health Behavioral Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lahey Health Behavioral Services

2.4

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services (Lowell, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with director. She didn't check references. Hired me on the spot. Then checked references. I told her of my experiences in the Emergency Room. Was giving her ideas that she hadn't thought of. I was amazed at how primitive the services were. Didn't even need to get credentialed by the hospitals to work in them.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services.

Interview

Went for an interview, extremely qualified. Offered job within hour of interview.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services (Tewksbury, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

I only had one interview. I heard of the job through my co-workers from another job who had already switched from the company I was at to the company I currently work for. I forwarded my resume to my co-worker's email, she was at my current company already training for the site opened and was also picking up hours per-diem at my former employer's site. My co-worker then forwarded my resume to the hiring manager for my position who called me within the next few days for an interview. After the forty five minute interview, which included me filling out the application as I had not actually applied for the job, I was called back a few hours after by HR and was offered the position. Once the paperwork was straightened out I put my two weeks notice in to my other job. The interview was fairly easy, no difficult questions.

Negotiation

I was asked if I could work a certain schedule for the first few months and then switch to a full time regular schedule.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services (Ipswich, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

The director at the time was very thorough and gave a good overview of what the job consisted of. I learned a lot about what the day to day structure consisted of and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in a residential facility and what were my long term goals.   1 Answer

Outpatient Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services (Salem, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Initially contacted by email and resulted in phone communication. Scheduled a meeting to meet with Site Director at certain date and time. Arrived at the site 15 minutes early and was told to sit in the waiting area. Thirty minutes go by and the interview had not yet started. I went back to the reception desk and asked if the Site Director knew I was there waiting, to which the receptionist replied "Yes, she knows". Finally, the interview started without an apology for the delay. The Site Director was distracted (kept jumping up to get coffee or write a note). Unprofessional from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• "What would your supervisor consider to be some areas that need improvement?"   Answer Question

Academic Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services in September 2017.

Interview

It was a one-round interview in which the program manager and director interviewed me. The interview lasted roughly 40 minutes. Much of the interview was informative and provided me with the perspective of the expectations and qualifications needed to be successful for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your education history?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services.

Interview

Brief phone call interview followed by a group interview that is easy in my opinion since your trying to present your self as an employee and show your group skills. Not so much a competition to impress just your ability to comunícate with others.

Methadone Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services (Danvers, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I met with the clinical supervisor for more than 2 hours. I had to provide a drug screen. The company had to do a background check. Also I have three references but I am not sure how many of them they called. Shortly after that interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work with this population? What kind of evidence-based treatment do you use?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services (Beverly, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and personable, made me feel comfortable and the interview was more of a conversation.

The process started as a phone screen and although there was a lapse in communication between the phone screen and the actual interview, I have no complaints.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in an internship in human resouces   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate hours for my internship because it was unpaid, and my supervisor communicated during the interview that they were willing to negotiate hours so that I was able to stay at my paid part-time job as well.

Family Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Health Behavioral Services (Beverly, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and then I was invited for an in person interview with the Senior Family Partner. I was offered the position during this interview, and accepted at that time. The process was casual and very comfortable and I was at ease immediately! I met the director who gave the ok to the Senior Family Partner to hire me. I was also given a tour and met several other Family Partners. All in all it was a welcoming and pleasant experience!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Family Partner?
      What do you bring to the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked if I wanted full time or part time, and there was no negotiation of salary as it was quite fair.