Lam Research Process Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lam Research Process Development Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lam Research (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

First informed about the position in more details,talk a bit more about the location of the job, required traveling, other job description that were not in the post. I was mostly asked questions about relevant experience. At last, some general questions and then you proceed towards on-site interview where you have to present the content that you are confident.

Interview Questions

• From your experience in resume, how did you troubleshoot the problem?   1 Answer

Looking for better position.

Other Interview Reviews for Lam Research

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lam Research (Champaign, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I stayed in touch with a recruiter that attended the career fair in my school. After a month, she passed my resume along to another recruiter who contacted me almost after 2 months of the career fair saying that one of the hiring managers was interested in me for this job. I scheduled a phone interview with him thereafter and received the job offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• I was tested for my quick learning ability and so most of the questions sounded easy to me. The hiring manager I interviewed with is a nice guy and didn't ask me any challenging questions. He was just checking my willingness to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't do much negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lam Research (Tualatin, OR) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Initial contact started with an email and was followed up by a 1 on 1 phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was subsequently flown out to their facility in Tualatin, OR for a day where I was interviewed sequentially by 6 different individuals that lasted about 30-45 minutes each. Here they asked questions that were technical and behavioral based in a ratio of 75:25%, respectively. Overall, it was a great experience. I received the offer phone call the following Monday morning from their HR department.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fairly straightforward not unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quite flexible and willing to negotiate if you bring the proper skills needed for the position.