Lanyon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lanyon Interview Questions

2.7

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lanyon in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted after a week by a recruiter that sent mew two assessments. One was a personality assessment, the other was a quick thinking assessment. After finish with the process, the recruiter will contact you based off of how you placed for another interview to get more about you. Typical process from there. They are persistent about asking wage range.

Junior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lanyon (Irving, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Started off with an acuity test, followed by a phone interview. After the phone interview, she scheduled confirmation/Skype acuity test. Lastly, there was an in-person interview with the hiring manager and his boss. There was supposed to be another interview with another manager, but I did not get that far.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lanyon.

Interview

Hiring process lasted about 3 weeks from initial communication from the company. First was a phone interview which the interviewer asked basic questions - nothing technical. Then was a follow up email asking me to take a cognitive test and a behavioral type assesment. After it was determined that I passed, then I had to do the assesments again via skype with the recruiter to make sure I am the one taking the tests. Then the in person interview was set up. Interview questions were pretty standard, although not a whole lot of technical type questions. Total length of inperson interview was about 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake you have ever made and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a set salary in mind, so do your research on the position you're applying for and go higher than that, but not unreasonably higher.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lanyon in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a month.
    it first started with 50 behavior/logical questions. if you do well, they will schedule you for a phone screening. they go over your resume, and ask a few behavior questions during the phone screening.
    after that is the interview.

Interview Questions

• what if someone in your team doesn't pull their weight.
      stack vs heap
      big O
      SQL   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lanyon (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The first step of the process is an assessment which helps them determine where the best fit exists.
    This assessment takes about a half hour. Please be sure you are able to concentrate on the assessment as it is timed.
    Once you begin the assessment, it cannot be restarted or stopped.
    You cannot go on to the next question until you answer a question
    Assessment results are not shared with candidates.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lanyon.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to go through all the steps. I was really impressed with the recruiter and manager
    1. 50 question math/patterns/language skills assessment
    2. Behavioral phone interview with recruiter
    3. Retake 50 question assessment through Skype so they know you took it and didn't cheat
    4. In person behavioral interview
    5. Drug/background tests

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lanyon (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quick. My recruiter was very helpful and made the process very easy. First there was an IQ/Personality screening and after meeting the requirements of that I was asked to come in and interview in person. During the one on one we discussed company culture and my background. The interview lasted around 30 minutes and I got my offer within several days.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lanyon (Irving, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I completed an online quiz. It was mostly an IQ test kind of like an SAT test that covered english and math questions. This quiz was repeated on-site to make sure that your score lines up in person. After this was an interview with senior management for the position. It was mostly covering topics related to your resume and getting to know you. There were no technical questions asked about programming.

Interview Questions

• There were many difficult questions from the IQ part of the test. If you score well on standardized tests it is not hard, however there is a tight time limit that is the main concern and no calculators can be used.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lanyon (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The first part of the process is on line filling a personality profile, then there is a 15 min. timed test word problems, spacial puzzles, and vocabulary usage. Then a few days later; there is a skype interview and another timed test because you did well on the first one. That's as far as I got. I believe it was the skype interview that kicked me out. From what I can see they are looking for younger employees. The skype part seems to be a visual of "do you fit in".

Interview Questions

• very general. what are your strong points. what are your weak points. what do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lanyon (Irving, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Casual interview, very laid back. There was an IQ test before that they claimed to use primarily to screen candidates. The actual one on one interview was not difficult. The laid back demeanor of the interview foreshadowed the easy going company culture. I enjoyed my time at Lanyon, and the interviewing manager's interview presented a realistic job outlook.

Interview Questions

• What can you use from your experience at ____ to add value here at Lanyon?   Answer Question