Laser Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Laser Technology (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was to interview with three people for half an hour each. Each asked essentially the same questions so they didnt get very deep into experience before it was the next persons turn. It was more like speed dating than it was deciding on someones carreer.

Program Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Laser Technology.

Interview

Extensive interview process all the way up to the CEO. Job was offered from the owner and HR gave a start date of 3 weeks out. Upon arriving for first day, was told the job was cancelled due to lack of funds.

Solidworks Designer/Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laser Technology (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview. Lasted about twenty minutes and was moved up a day in the interviewing schedule. Person was friendly and not arrogant which, at least for starters, displays the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging assignment and what did I do about it?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Laser Technology in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a friendly process. I checked in with the receptionist and waited a short while to meet with management and H.R. The questions were mostly standard with one tricky question thrown in.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move on?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laser Technology (Englewood, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Laser technology is a small company so that interview process is relatively simple. Brief introduction to the company by HR. I met two groups of people. First group consists of management and the other group is engineering.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the mechanism in Linux driver. From application API to hardware interface such as SPI, GPIO and I2C.   Answer Question