LasikPlus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LasikPlus Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.8

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LasikPlus in February 2017.

Interview

Had a short video interview and a few days later went into the office for a formal interview. I met with the office manager, doctor and the other doctor and regional manager on video conference. So I was technically being interviewed by 4 people at once. Talk about intimidation. Everyone was really nice and friendly. Got a email the next day that they were pursuing other candidates.

Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LasikPlus (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by HR. My resume was on a major carrer searching site. Somehow felt as if the company was going through many changes. Everyone I spoke with was a newly hire. I had a feeling of fake, and phony environment.

Interview Questions

• HR was very concerned about my 6 years old boy. Leaking out intolerance for having a child. Awkward feeling throughout the process. Current employees at the center I interviewed were just weird. More concerned about drama and gossip involving others practices.   1 Answer

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LasikPlus (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a very simple process , 10-15 minutes. Was actually surprised on how quick the company reached out to me Applied on a Monday got an email on Tuesday , had a video interview the day after.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at LasikPlus (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on indeed, got call back the same night. Went in initially for an interview and really liked everything they were telling me about the position. Went back in for a "working/shadow" interview. No calls/follow up. About 2 weeks later somebody called me to set up another interview. After that another month went by with no phone calls or emails.. I had to reach out to the HR department to see if they were still interested. A few days later they set up another video chat interview with a few other HR people. After that I never heard anything back. It was very frustrating because no one ever called and said I wasn't offered the position.

Pcr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LasikPlus (Rockville, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

First I filled out the app. I received a email response. The recruiter was really nice and helpful. I answered a lot of questions pertaining to the PCR position. It was quick easy and immediate. At last I turned down the position.

Pcr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LasikPlus (Lexington, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called and came in and meet with the manager. she explained well the position and had me meet the other co workers and showed me around the building . she explained well the position and hat was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• about my life, how flexible my schedule was, what was my compensation requirements.   Answer Question

Front End Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LasikPlus.

Interview

I have applied online for the post of Front end web developer. I attended a video call with a HR person and at the end of the interview she scheduled a personal interview at their office with a development team for the next week. Just before the day of interview they informed me that I am going to be interviewed for the position of Application Developer instead of Web Developer which doesn't match my resume.Even then i did the interview well.

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LasikPlus (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially after recruiter submitted my credentials to company I was rejected due to lack of a specific skill set. However, company recanted the rejection saying that the specific skill set was NOT going to be a requirement. Had lengthly, positive phone interview with Marketing VP (hiring manager) who requested that I undergo 1/2 day of interviews on-site with him and other execs. At conclusion I was told to expect contact within 24 hours with decision outcome.

One week later my recruiter called to say that I had again been rejected. Feedback was that the Marketing VP and 2 of the other 3 execs were complimentary of my skills and potential value to company. However, fourth exec voted against me DUE TO LACK OF SKILL SET THE SAID WAS - THEN WASN'T GOING TO BE A FACTOR IN THE DECISION.

Kicker is that the VP/hiring authority was over ruled by his direct report (tale wagging dog?) and the whole experience left bad taste in my mouth. Agree with other reviewer that company management doesn't seem to know what they want and where they want to go.

Interview Questions

• Provide amount & budget examples of online media buying experience you have previous been involved with.   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LasikPlus in July 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for LCA specifically - not a contracted recruiter firm. I liked this. She did a brief phone interview with me and then asked me to upload my resume into a website and was sent the link to this site, an application and a link to two assessments. I completed each piece (about 2 hours in total.) Most of these pieces were redundant, asking for the same information more than once. The recruiter warned me that it might be.
    After completing the assessments, I was offered a phone interview with the Regional Manager, who spoke with me about the position and we both came to the decision that I would probably be over qualified for the position. This was a shame, because every person I spoke with at this company was very nice and seemed liked great people to work with. I was disappointed to not work for the Regional Manager, as he seemed to be very smart and seemed to be a good leader. The recruiter was also very nice and seemed to know the industry and the position well.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asks behavioral questions, so be prepared with specifics. The Regional Manager will want to make sure you have done your home on the company and wants to make sure you have a business plan for the center.   Answer Question

Compensation was not aligned with what I needed.