Lawrence Merchandising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.4

1. Featured Interview

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied on June 18 or the 20th. It took them a week or more to review the application and send email to me. The interview is easy all questions are online based. The interview questions are general questions. Many yes no, or short answer questions.

Interview Questions

• The three recent work experience?   1 Answer
    • What do u like about merchandising or why did u choose this career path?   1 Answer
    • Do u have availability between 8am to 6pm?   1 Answer
    • Do u own a printer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jasper, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Jasper, GA).

Interview

Hiring process is extremely simple. Apply online. If they are interested, you will be contacted within a few days. All interviewing is done over the phone. I would say the interview takes 10-15 minutes. Then you give approval to run a background check. They will email you additional info, and call you back once the check is complete. No other tests. No drug tests. No face-to-face interactions. If your background check is satisfactory, they will call you back and offer you a job. From that point on, nearly all communications will be via email.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Mostly "What experience do you have in merchandising or retail?" "Do you have any problems doing detail-oriented work?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. You are paid by the job. Most jobs are one hour and pay $10. There are exceptions.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a mail requesting a phone interview, set the interview, got the call and she interviewed me for about 20 min about my retail experience, my relationship with co-workers, my availability and asked me about the requirements for the job. Got an offer right then.

Interview Questions

• About my experience in retal and relationship with co-workers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

basic questions and answers. Name, address, phone number, hours available,days of the week, experience. Phone interview,met at store,went to lunch, showed me the over all work process. Worked together for one afternoon

Interview Questions

• Have you done merchandising before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

I never had an interview. I submitted my resume, they started me asap. I always heard that people were easy to hire off the street to fill out surveys.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on your own time!   1 Answer

Field Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of meeting with four individuals from different levels of the organization. It was a great way to learn about the position, the company and the culture from different perspectives.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising in May 2016.

Interview

Only a thumbs up because the interviewers were extremely enthusiastic, and friendly. There was not much concern or questions about experience or capability. I don't even recall a background check. I'll assume there was, since most companies do this. Interview lasted 15 mins, and took 1 day to get the offer, and an additional day to think it over.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation
      What type of phone do you have
      Can you download apps
      Have you ever been involved with retail before   1 Answer

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Youngstown, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

over the phone interview. I applied for the position through an on line portal, and they contacted me by email first and then by telephone to chat and see if I was a good fit with the company. They are an extremely wonderful company to work for. I have never had an issue.

Interview Questions

• basic questions to see how well I knew merchandising terms and conditions to the job   1 Answer

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Wheaton, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process. I just submitted a resume and was contacted by an email. All communication was mostly through email. I did have some questions and was able to speak to someone over the phone.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Carrollton, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an over the phone interview, and they asked me if I had reliable transportation, access to the internet, and if I can upload photos to complete surveys.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising in March 2017.

Interview

There was no interview. I applied online and took an online assessment, one of those agree/disagree kind of things. A few weeks later, I received an email offering me the position and giving me a link to complete employment paperwork online. The on-boarding process was complicated and you are not paid for it, even though one part requires you to leave your home and meet with an "authorized agent" to check your social security card and drivers license. After I finished the on-boarding, I received an email officially welcoming me to the LMS team.