Le Meridien Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 5, 2017

2.6

Food & Beverage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Le Meridien (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

My interview process was very lengthy as they were going through some management changes at the time. I interviewed with HR. Then HR and AGM. Then the GM. Then the food and beverage manager. took a few months.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a difficult employee? What do you think sets you apart from other candidates who have more experience?   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Le Meridien (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

First I applied for job with what position I am look for and since I am elegible for the position, I have been received an interview call from HR and the HR Manager gave me the date and time for me to appear for interview in the Hotel.

Interview Questions

Interview

Le meridian India. Applied online. Got a call in a day. Interview process was good. Nice people. there were two rounds of interview. Second one was a bit intimidating but overall great experience.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Meridien in March 2014.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager on site which took around 15minutes. I waited for him for around 20 minutes, and basic questions such as skills/experience were asked in order to identify for which area i would be suitable. I was eventually placed in the restaurant

Interview Questions

• Experience, willingness to work hours, police conduct etc.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Le Meridien (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2013.

Interview

phone interviews, face to face interview which is depends on who are you, what kind of personality you have and what are your experience

Interview Questions

• last argument you have anyone?   2 Answers

Negotiation

i got hired

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Meridien (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

first i waited for my turn outside the HR office
    was called in and asked for documents and general questions about myself and education.
    then i was told that i am shortlisted and told to wait outside.
    after that i had an interview with the Food and Beverage Manager where he asked about my education and past experience.
    he even asked some technical job related question and gave me a join to accept the offer or to choose if i want to be a Food and Beverage guy or something else. a nice experienced guy with lots of knowledge .

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Le Meridien (Palma de Mallorca (Spain)) in January 2013.

Interview

I received a Telephone call from the Employer. On the phone was, what seemed as a very friendly, positive and energetic interviewer - young by my guess. The interview started in a casual manner and maintained thusly throughout the whole conversation. It was I who spoke most of the time throughout the first 20 minutes, while later I was instructed and described of the company situation, the culture, and other requirements and red tape matters. The questions went from more abstract to more concrete ones - from who am I, to how good is my Spanish/Catalonian. The Interviewer was silent and asked relatively few questions, as I was busy talking through most of the time, "answering unasked questions, that were about to be asked", as she put it herself. Overall, it was truly a pleasant experience, and more of a friendly dialogue than anything more strict.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, Daniel?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Meridien.

Interview

goup discussion, test , one on one interview and presentation

Interview Questions

• why did you choose this industry and this particular department   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Interview

the interview process must be based on the personality quotient and should be based on the knowledge value

Front Office Clerk Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Meridien in February 2010.

Interview

1 to 1 interviews by HR Manager, followed by FO Manager. Questions are all related to your CV.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I don't have education background or working experiences in hotel industry, yey they give me a chacne for interview. In terviewer are very nice, but the question is very tough and not easy to deal with, mostly related to yuor past working experiences.