LeaderOne Financial Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The Interview was a bit intimidating because I was interviewed by 3 Managers but I think that is good to get more than one opinion on a person that you are looking to hire for your company. After they decided to hire me the hiring process was so smooth I was working in no time.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can contribute to the company with the skills you have?   1 Answer

QC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by someone I knew within the company. I then was called in for an interview just two days later. I came in and the interview was great! I learned about the position I'd be taking and tons about the company. They were interested in me and how'd I'd be a good asset to the company. I was offered the position and accepted. This company is great, and the people I work with... even better!

Interview Questions

• What's the main thing you're looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp (Overland Park, KS) in September 2010.

Interview

I was hired because of the fact that my son worked there and I submitted my resume and had a meeting with the two vice presidents. Again, because of my extensive experience we spoke mostly of the companies I had worked for and our mutual acquantances.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Although I had no sales experience, I have 20 years experience in the real estate/mortgage banking industry.   1 Answer

Processor Interview

Interview

Two separate interviews. Personality assessment, which was different from other typical assessments I've taken for job positions. Everyone very kind and friendly. They definitely ask the traditional interview questions that your high school guidance counselor warned you about.

Interview Questions

• What is something you know you need to work on to improve on for yourself, as far as your work tendency are concerned?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was amazing, it was very easy and refreshing change. They answered all the questions I had and were able to get me started into my new career very quickly after I accepted the offer. So excited to be a part of the team and a part of this growing company.

Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp in December 2016.

Interview

Traditional experience. Just like your high school counselor told you it would be. Two in person interviews with 2 different people at each one. Question & answer type conversation. From first contact via email to time offer was made was around 5 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a conversation-like interview. I felt very comfortable and at ease. There were no awkward moments. I immediately clicked with Jim and KK and felt a part of the family from the start. Very supportive people and I was not worried that I did not know much about the job I was applying for. Very happy I made the connection.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my skills, but mostly they wanted to know about me. They wanted to be sure our personalities could work together and were confident I could learn the rest along the way.   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp in December 2014.

Interview

It was easy, efficient, and very tech-friendly process. It was easy to navigate and they were very clear as to the next step. There wasn't really much "following-up" to do with the local management team, since they were in control of the hiring process. Corporate HR in Kansas helped with logistics, but it was all based where the I would be hired. You didn't feel as if you were waiting on someone else to get the "okay".

Interview Questions

• Explain an ideal work culture and how it benefits you and the company.   Answer Question

Branch Manager/Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp (Kansas City, KS) in September 2012.

Interview

several phone conversations and several face to face conversations, we actually interviewed LeaderOne, we were at a point in our carriers where we wanted to find an employer we could have a relationship with.

Interview Questions

• prior production numbers, type of business (FHA/VA/USDA/CONV) referral sources   1 Answer

LO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview went well, easy to speak with and impressed with the process. I felt very very very welcomed to the home office by the entire staff. Location was great and the building was impressive. I am very glad to be a part of the Leader One Financial Team.