Lear Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lear Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Lear Corporation

2.7

Director Interview

Interview

Quite long and laborious.. that may be due to the department and not specific to the company. They have a very through process to evaluate management position. It lasts for three to four hours. This is in addition to 1x1 interviews with 4 to 5 individuals.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical around strategy, work ethics etc. due to management position   Answer Question

Assembly Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lear Corporation in July 2019.

Interview

Great easy nice people as long as you are honest and able to tell the truth you should b ok . That at least gets you one foot in one foot out.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lear Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes conducted by multiple hiring teams. I was asked to walk through my background and then answered several follow up questions relating to how my experience translated to the job opportunity. A significant portion was also dedicated to setting up the role and its function in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how your background aligns with the role.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Southfield, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

Belittled my experience. Behavior was demeaning and disrespectful. I’m a recent college grad not an expert yet. Laughed at when I said my experience is relevant. This will deter me from applying and recommending.

Interview Questions

• What in the job description made you think you were qualified?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Flint, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

Got there 15 minutes before my interview at 2:30 and had to wait an hour before I was interviewed. Didn't mind as I had no other places to be that day.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Southfield, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview:
    This was a last minute interview they had to fill in an unoccupied financial internship position over the summer and although there were three men on the line, I only interacted with one of the men and the other two were listening in.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Lear Corporation.

Interview

Lear corp is super slow in the interview process, especially if you are interviewing for a plant position. They took more than 8 months after which I was offered the position and within 15 days they said it might not work. They take forever to get back! Very unprofessional!!

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Flint, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

The Interview process was slow. It took over two months just to get a call. When I did get a call the person on the phone didn't even state it was a phone interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Detroit, MI) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got called shortly and had a phone interview, weeks later i had a site interview inDetroit, MI. It was really laid back. I was supposed to be interviewed by 4 people but only got interview by 2, nothing really difficult , all questions came from what i had on my resume

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Birmingham, AL) in April 2018.

Interview

I went through a phone and direct interview. They offered me the job. I did not take it because of the offer it was to far to travel with the distance with my family

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer