Lear Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 160 of over 160 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Lear Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lear Corporation

Interview

Two Stage Interview i) Phone Interview ii) In Person Interview. Phone interview for 30 minutes In person interview with panel for 1 hour. Panel interview was with hiring manager + HR

Interview Questions
  • What is your best moment in career?
    Answer Question
  • Why do you want change job?
  • What do you consider your biggest achievement in your current position?
  • Why do you want to change job?
  • Do you have experience in Six Sigma?

Lear Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Lear Corporation

Interview

Candid interview process. They looked for storytelling. There was a group interview with other candidates. The recruiters looked for team engagement. The interview with the hiring manager was focused on your skills and previous experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lear Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Lear Corporation

Interview

The interview went smoothly and the questions were engaging. I find the interviewer good and skillful. The questions were relevant and coherent based on the flow of the conversation. The interview went long and all the important key questions were tackled.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Why do we hire you? 3. If you will be given the opportunity to be part of the organisation, what would be your contribution to the company?
  • Tell me about yourself and previous work experience.
1 person found this interview helpful

Lear Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lear Corporation

Interview

Nettes Gespräch, Ablauf klassisch mit zwei Personen. Abholung an der Rezeption und kurze Einführung über die Personaler und die Firma. Danach fragen über den Lebenslauf etc. Am Ende hieß es, dass es eine Rückmeldung innerhalb der nächsten zwei Wochen gäbe, was auch eingehalten wurde.

Interview Questions
  • Wieso Studium X gewählt? Woher kennen Sie unser Unternehmen? Stärken / Schwächen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mactan, Lapu-Lapu, Lapu-Lapu

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Mactan, Lapu-Lapu, Lapu-Lapu) in May 2021

Interview

The interviewer was not intimidating and was very approachable. The interviewer asked relevant questions related to the job position. Short side topics only. Only relevant personal information was asked. Overall, the interview process was great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lear Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Lear Corporation

Interview

The interviewer gave standard questions about IT experience and my knowledge. Weird that interview was at the office where other staff has been working. So in the process were people who haven't involved in the interview at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lear Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lear Corporation

Interview

Otimo, criativo, profissionais capacitados e interessados no candidato, pacientes, comunicativos, ambiente tranquilo para se fazer uma entrevista, eles nós deixam a vontade, e bem confortáveis super índico se candidatar para uma vaga. Lugar ótimo para trabalhar

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lear Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lear Corporation

Interview

2 hour zoom interview with the recruiting manager, it was more of a conversational interview rather than competency bases, enjoyed my discussion with the manager very much. However despite several requests I have received any feedback at all from this company.

Interview Questions
  • more conversational than questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Córdoba

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Córdoba) in Dec 2020

Interview

Preguntas concisas , muy buenas. Te dejan espacio para tus experiencias. Te preguntan sobre tu familia sus trabajos. Si ayudarías a mejorar algo en la empresa y si lo hiciste en alguna otra.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lear Corporation (Detroit, MI) in Nov 2020

Interview

Multiple remote interviews via Video. Each interview had follow up reviews with external talent representative and it moved smoothly thru process. Also talked to a VP at final stages. HR involved with offer and benefit related questions.

Interview Questions
  • talked thru background and projects worked on, approach to projects, and related. Not too technical but technical enough where your skill shine thru.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Interviews