Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network Interview Questions

Interviews at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network

2.7

Physician Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process was short and relatively simple. I spent about 30 minutes with human resources and abut 30 minutes with the hiring physician. It was not an intimidating process.

Technical Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network in July 2020.

Interview

relaxed, friendly, kind,caring, thoughtful, down to earth, phone interview, through on the questions. She made you feel at ease and more on a friendly scale then boss and employee. Cool

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very nice. The people were nice. about 5 people were in the room. Mainly asked about what I knew how to do and if i have done projects before. They made me feel comfortable and were very nice to me throughout the process

Senior Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network (Allentown, PA) in January 2020.

Interview

it was a very smooth process but it went on too slow. i wished they should expedite in future and not take so long. but once i had a phone interview it went on good.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network (Allentown, PA) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone, then with hiring manager, never heard anything back. Called to follow up, messages never returned. Was never contacted to say thanks but no thanks, we hired someone else, nothing.

PSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network (Allentown, PA).

Interview

Got called for an interview within a week of applying. They were very nice and friendly. They explained the responsibilities of the job and the hours of the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with another employee and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network (Allentown, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with a member of the recruitment team, then an onsite interview with a Director named Jennifer. She had another recruiter in the room during the interview and she was very condescending to her and it made me very uncomfortable. I could sense that this would be a micromanagement environment. Jennifer was rude and I didn't get a good vibe about working for her so I will not be considering this opportunity

Interview Questions

• Do you mind having work delegated to you from other team members?   Answer Question

Cna/Med Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network (Allentown, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was very intense. She made sure I understood the job discription clearly and asked me a few relatable questions. I was given a tour of the floor I would be hired on too than had the opportunity to ask my questions at the end. Very clean and professional. Definitely respect woman in power.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was hard to manage and how did you get yourself out of it!   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network.

Interview

Very relaxing environment. didn't feel nervous because interviewer was very kind and open. Be ready to talk about yourself and how you would handle difficult situations. Parking was easy to find but be ready to walk through parking lots to get to building. arrive early

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work act Lehigh Valley?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the manager who asked P.T. based questions. A second interview was with HR who asked more general team Work questions. The next interview was a peer or group interview.