Lender Processing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lender Processing Services Interview Questions

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was just a brief interview about my IT background, previous experience and IT skills.They asked the basic questons first, then the programming ones.Interviewer had touched all topics but did not go to very deep in any of it , may be convinced by my answers.

Interview Questions

• how i used any of the mentioned technology in my project   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview

I was asked basic interview questions and then had to take a longer quiz similar to that which was supplied on the application. After I finished, my quiz was reviewed, then I was asked to elaborate on my availability, expectations, and when I wanted to start.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview

The typical behavior based questions. The first interview was a panel with three current members of management. The second interview was a week later with the hiring department head. They focused on how you handle stressful situations and manage a team.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was part of a car, what part would I be and why.   Answer Question

Applications Development Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services in November 2014.

Interview

I had cool test, was paper test and more about sql uml. hen had interview with 3 person.They were really nice and tried to feel you better. i would really recommend everyone to apply

Escrow Officer Interview

Interview

Interview process was intense. I felt it took too long, but I can understand that they are trying to meet their company goals to hire the right kind of people.

Interview Questions

• Had to respond to a scenario of when being in management I had a difficult employee and how I handled it, I felt this is very difficult to explain without violating a person's immunity.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone. Actual hiring process longer than expected.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was very short. I was greeted by a very warm person, that helped my nervousness before going into the interview. I was asked a series of questions, and the interview panel responded very kindly to my answers. Overall, it went great, and they were very attentive.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge in the work place, and how did you overcome this challenge?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then the next week several interviews in one. Be prepared to answer how much you are looking to make in your first in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to make?   1 Answer

Any Position Interview

Interview

Long term employee that went through hiring during a much different environment than today. As a manager, all hiring is run through a talent acquisition group -- most of them do a good job of screening applicants and setting up interviews etc. Was often disappointed with the quality of candidates available to chose from but I think that was more a result of the replies received and the recruiters giving the best that they had. Need to find ways to attract a stonger talent pool.

Interview Questions

• Hard to say -- as noted above, my experience was based on a much different environment.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Interview

My interview was drawn out. I completed the phone interview and followed up with a thank you email. I didn't hear back for over 1 1/2 months so had written the position off. Once i heard back, the process took about 3 additional weeks for the hiring manager to decide to move forward with me.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question involved my ability to work remotely. Although the manager was hiring for a remote employee, the questions all led me to believe that the remote position was not ideal in the hiring manager's opinion. I had to justify over and over that I have worked remotely in the past with success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate salary and was shut down. The manager is a person who needs to be in the driver's seat at all times, I later found out.