Lenovo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lenovo Interview Questions

Interviews at Lenovo

2.8

Global Future Leaders Program Interview

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Two sessions one in the morning one in in the afternoon. The morning was individually and the afternoon was group. Group is to test leadership skills. It's important to understand how to approach case interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

Group interview with case study. The whole process is about 1.5 hours. First interview individually with HR, then interview in group.
    The group discussion is very important, you must show your leadership!

Interview Questions

• What area do you think it the most promising area in next 10 year.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

I had an online interview first where I was asked to record a few responses to some questions. After that, I was invited to a phone interview that lasted 30 mins approx. A few weeks after that I got an offer.

LASR Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lenovo in September 2020.

Interview

It was one assessment, one HireVue interview, then a final round. Whole process probably took 6-8 weeks because there is a 3-4 week gap in between the HireVue and final round

Interview Questions

• Why Sales?
      Why LASR?
      Tell me about a time you used innovation to solve a problem   Answer Question

Interview

Interview was direct. Looking for people with strong motivation skills and determination. Sales experience is highly valued. Ability to work individually as well as a team. Casual work environment and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations?   1 Answer

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lenovo (Durham, NC) in June 2020.

Interview

it was a good interview but I feel as tho they just pulled me a long so to speak. They did not come across completely honest. Made me feel like I crushed it then said no.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

Logic assessment, then first round case interview in New York, a couple of second round interviews with specific product managers. I did not hear back after the second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Case study from documents on deciding which team to choose to build an application given a portfolio of engineers with various pros and cons   Answer Question

Senior Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lenovo (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone call with attorney, who used to work at Dell. We know each other & i know many sales leaders at Lenovo. We both believe I would be a good fit, yet the position is pending approval for headcount. There is long term opportunity for me to stand up a full blown proposals team.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to start as contract   1 Answer

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo (Morrisville, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

Contract through CTG. The interview process started off good. Pleasant phone interview with CTG recruiter and then was brought to the Lenovo HQ for a face-to-face interview with the sales managers at Lenovo. Face-to-face interview went great. The managers said I would be an awesome fit for the role and that they really liked me... They claimed that they moved very fast and would contact me in a few days on whether or not they would send an offer. I figured I would get an offer from how the managers acted and how they were talking to me....but then 2 weeks go by and I never heard from anyone. I sent multiple messages with the CTG recruiter who normally got back very fast, but she didn't respond until almost 2 weeks later. I'm not frustrated that I did not receive an offer. However, it doesn't talk much effort to AT LEAST send a generic message to candidates that they are moving on, instead of leaving them in the dark after making them think they are a good fit. I expected more.

Interview Questions

• What are you career goals in the next 5 years? Why Lenovo?   Answer Question

Visualization Analytics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lenovo in December 2019.

Interview

There was a video submission and then if you get selected, you get a phone interview with the hiring manager. And lastly, you interview with the team. Overall process took months and felt it was kind of long. But I enjoyed talking with both the hiring manager and team.