Lenovo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lenovo Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2018

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

Very thorough and good interview process. Communication and timeline were kept in mind during it all. Offer made on this role for employment. Would recommend to others.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

Two interviews. First was a half duplex video interface where they'd play a 6 videos of someone asking a question, and then you would record your response, and then all the responses were sent in. Second interview was a skype with the hiring manager and someone that worked in the department. Very smooth and comfortable conversation

Interview Questions

• What is your most proud achievement? What got you into networking? name a time where you improved a process.   Answer Question

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lenovo (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The recruiter told me that the interview would consist of me presenting a deck that I had to create on how I would message their products and that I had to send the deck in advance. I told them that I'd be happy to discuss how I might message their products and give them examples of what I had done before for similar products but I was not going to I do free consulting. After they insisted that I create a messaging presentation for them I declined the interview.

Interview Questions

• Will you create a messaging presentation for our products and send it to us before the interview.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lenovo (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

A long process. Met with several people, seemed like the end would never come. They were very thorough and I met with hr, hiring manager, and potential team members.

LASR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews: apply, video interview and then in person interview day. The in person interview day includes a team activity, presentation and individual interview. It was a fun day where you learned a lot. Be sure to ask a LOT of questions, everyone is very easy to talk to and understanding.

Engineering Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lenovo (Morrisville, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Round 1 - Recorded Video Interview

A mix of general and behavioral questions.
    6 questions in total.
    Took about 30 minutes to complete.

Round 2 - Onsite Interview

3 rounds in the onsite interview.
    (1) team assessment - build a product with cost and other constraints, then pitch it to a panel of investors.
    (2) technical - questions from your resume, as well as some situational questions based on technical aspects.
    (3) soft skills - behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Situational question - how would you handle the breakdown of a server system deployed at a client location if you're onsite?   Answer Question

DCG Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and got a pre-recorded job interview after a month.
    I got the on-site full-day group interview with Lenovo and received a rejection email after around 4 weeks.

LASR Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

I personally had such a great interview experience. The whole process took around 3 months. First part of the interview was online interview, which asks you basic questions. After completing the online interview, they invited me to their HQ, in Raleigh NC for the final round. I got to meet amazing people, learn more about the company.

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo (Morrisville, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online through ctg. Heard back from them in about a month. First I had to make a presentation about my research and then had one on one technical interviews with 3 team members. It included coding questions and questions about my previous work/projects. The team was very respectful and welcoming, and the recruiter from ctg was very helpful and professional.

Interview Questions

• previous work experience, projects, ML algorithms, coding   Answer Question

Data Center Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

a short video assessment. a first screening round. I did not hear back. basic behavioral interviews. try to be very specific about why you want the job. Also be prepared to showcase your personality. try to do a project with them during your degree program to stand a better chance on getting into this rotational program.