Leo Burnett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo Burnett Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

its was easy. they give you a reference and have you see several of the workers. Its was a nice set up and got to meet several of the people in the department .

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Recruiter reached out. First we had a phone interview and then they brought me in to meet the team. I went in again for another round of meeting people and was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

Two phone screens interviews and one onsite interview series with 7 team members. Essentially met with all ranks of the team to determine if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• All very conversational.. Tell me about your past work experience? How are your excel/SQL skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

PTO is negotiable. Ask for 20 days, HR told me that on my first day..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Troy, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I spoke briefly with a recruiter on the phone who invited me to a "speed dating" type interview in their Troy, MI office. During this interview, I met with three different people for fifteen minutes each, each one with a different team and with a different Publicis owned company. After three of these incredibly lax, somewhat random interviews, the recruiter said we would hear in two weeks. At the end of those two weeks, I received a voicemail saying they went a different directions.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions, mostly just explanation about what we would be doing and then asked if it sounds interesting.   Answer Question

Freelance Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter for several weeks and came in to meet with the team I'd be helping out. It was very casual and the team was up-front and honest about what exactly the role would be.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind having to do production work occasionally to help out our senior team?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Moderately difficult. Interviewed by a panel of 5 or more individuals ranging in expertise from analyst to VP. The topics discussed were everything from job history, program history and situational assessment.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a mistake and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Went in for an interview for an intern position. The interview went well. I was ask the regular question about my background and motivation. I was also asked about my volunteer work and past experiences in the creative field. Overall it was a good experience, even though the process was very long.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Met about eight different people that were in some way involved with the project I would be working on. Everyone was personable. The recruiter checked in after every interview to ask how I was doing. Overall, it was an ok experience.

Interview Questions

• Write a memoized implementation of the fibonacci sequence.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

This interview was for the Web Developer internship at LB Interactive.

1. Initial phone conversation to gauge interest and talk about the internship experience.

2. On-location interview at the LB building (Chicago loop). Quite long! First was a semi-brief Q&A with the person I'd spoken with for the phone interview. Then came a 45+ min interview with one of the department managers, which was part casual interview (what are you looking to get out of the experience, etc) and part technical (what is your experience with HTML/CSS/JS, what have you worked on, challenges, technical interests going forward, etc). Last was a technical interview and code test with senior developer. The test was simple DOM manipulation but it was live-coding on a large screen, so quite nerve wracking.

Client Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

Phone interview with manager. Then went in and talked to 3 people- director and 2 managers. Interview mostly conversational and asking about background and experiences. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. They are looking for someone who fits into their group setting and culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why did you leave a previous job? What are you looking for in the next job?   Answer Question