Liberty Power Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Power Corp Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp.

Interview

First portion of the interview was a group of 6-8 people interviewed by a panel of two managers and a staff member. We were asked several unusual questions (such as "Would you consider yourself a ninja or a pirate, and why?", or "what is your spirit animal?") in addition to questions about how we spend our free time.

There were some problem-solving questions to test our BA-related skills, such as having an image shown on the projector and writing "requirements" to describe it in great detail to someone who can't see it.

We were also given a "desert island" scenario where all members of the interview worked together to identify 10 things we would take with us if we knew we were going to be stranded on a desert island, and then the interviewers threw in some conditions for items they wanted to bring and we had to work together to either allow the items or explain to the interviewer why she couldn't bring those things.

Before the scheduled interview, there was a writing assignment and a typing test.

The first group portion of the interview lasted from 9:00-1:00, and then they broke us in to separate groups for the one-on-one portion. Some of the groups were released at that time and some were kept for the second round.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp in March 2017.

Interview

Awesome interview process. I did not get the job but I thoroughly enjoyed the group interview process. They asked us several questions to get a feel. We also participated in a few group projects.

Sales Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp (New York, NY).

Interview

Gruling 4 hour interview preceeded by the 1 hour assessment. 5 hours in all. Interviewers were pleasant. However after answering each question for 4hours in a 1 hour block I wanted to burst out lol

Interview Questions

• 4 interviewers asking the same questions separately....situation based plus a 1hr assesment was sent prior to getting the acceptance to interview   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by in house afternoon of interviews. Interviewers primarily used standardized questions that each read from as if reading a script - occasionally taking notes. HR representative took part in interview process/day, however, it was as if she'd never had the initial phone screening interview - as she asked the SAME questions again as if had never asked previously, and took notes re: responses. Very puzzling, especially since we had conversation about some answers both during phone discussion and again during F2F interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standardized from script. Questions like, Give example of when you encountered difficulty in a situation, how did you address? etc.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

Short; you only fill in form

Energy Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp (Miami, FL).

Interview

Fly you in and keep you locked in a small interview room all day.

Interview Questions

• Asked to many personal questions that they shouldn't be like how many kids,   1 Answer

Read to many negative things about the company. I also asked to talk to some top employees and I wasn't able too.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp.

Interview

Nothing unusual about the interviewing process. Made hiring decision relatively fast, interviewed about 4 different people

Interview Questions

• Some challenging questions regarding technical software skills form more than a couple of the interviewers   Answer Question

Negotiation

Back and forth a couple of times.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Since the money and benefits will be sorted out with the staffing firm, in this case Kforce, I am unconcerned with those matters during the end-client interview process. Liberty Power had specific projects in mind, so they asked questions about my experience with certain tasks, tools, and processes. Typical to my interview approach, I asked them questions about project expectations, what type of people my co-workers would be, what do the interviewers like or dislike about working there, etc. I typically take more notes than the interviewer(s). Liberty Power and Kforce were both very pleasant and professional through the process. The only downside was that the extensive background check (included 10 year residential history and 10 year job history) was designed and handled very poorly by LexisNexis, potentially costing me the position just due to delays.

Interview Questions

• Inguinal hernia examination performed by LexisNexis   1 Answer

Senior Manager of Digital and Innovation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

The best I have to date. The whole process took one week and I met with every department. There was a total of 3 interviews and very responsive HR or they like to be called People.

Interview Questions

• I have to start from scratch in building the whole digital initiative but that is exactly what I wanted to do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 call and done.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

initially communicated by HR. Met with several memebers of the IT team and project managment team.

Interview Questions

• How would you capture requirements in this particular scenario. Tell me the requirements you've captured. How do you go about documenting the requirements? What type of project management methodology are you famiiar with   Answer Question