Liberty Tax Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Liberty Tax Service

1.8

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online back in July 2018. A couple of days later, I received an email to set up an interview. I arrived at the corporate office. I arrived on time (about 15 minutes early), but was unable to get into the building as the receptionist was late coming in and no one was there to buzz anybody through the doors, so I almost ended up being late. Then there was some confusion on whether my interview was actually scheduled and who I would be speaking with first. I first interviewed with the HR Coordinator, then went upstairs to interview with one of the attorneys and three people on her team. Then interviewed with two potential co-workers. Overall I interviewed with about 6 or 7 people. A couple of weeks later, I received a job offer. Was low balled and they did not want to negotiate so I didn't take the offer.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2008.

Interview

They pick my Resume from University sometimes in November and then they get back to me in Dcember first week in second week first technical interview was held and then after a week they held Personality test interview. And the joined job in January.

Interview Questions

• Asked me OOPs concept base question and write small logical program for array reversal.   1 Answer

Senior Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted and asked to come in. Time for coming into the office was very flexible. Because of my level of expertise, availability was really the only concern.

Interview Questions

• What I understood about preparing tax returns on a consistent basis   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (South Gate, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

brief explanation of the job hired on the spot we went out and did some marketing to show how the manager wanted the marketers to do the job and hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• can you talk to managers/store owners   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Paterson, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

I went to the company and it was basically a regular interview in a more casual setting which lead to a job offer, it was a legitimate and well thought out interviewing session. There was a longish wait to get into the interview though, and was a single interview with three current employees, not the boss or even with HR.

General Manager Interview

Interview

pass the class and get hired

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very informal. Submitted resume through a current employee. Was introduced to hiring manager at an event. Was taken to lunch with hiring manager and executive. Discussed compensation over the phone. Was contacted by HR to fill out paperwork.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Jupiter, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Very casual. Over the phone she stated that it'll be like a conversation with a new friend and it was. Mainly just a conversation and she went in detail of the job description.

Inside Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Duluth, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and did the online assessment. Got an email about a week later to schedule a phone interview with the recruiter Gina. We went over my resume and roles. She told me about the position, training and start date then asked what I knew/liked about the company and 2 behavioral questions. She seemed interested in my answers and asked follow up questions. But I got the thank you but no thank you email a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to relay not so good news to a customers how did they respond?   Answer Question

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Wanted to know about my management skills and Healthcare knowledge can you work in a fast-paced environment. Questions on how well you lead others and are you a team player.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone calling off from work with no one else to cover?   1 Answer