Liberty Tax Service Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 146 interviews

Other15%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Liberty Tax Service

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service

Interview

easy and not hard to get very nice and the procvess was pretty laid back and the owener is engaging and the other workers are also helpful at times however it is a fast paced environment where you learn on the job

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work here
    Answer Question

Liberty Tax Service

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service in Jan 2021

Interview

In person with a lot of questions that included the entire process of the season and the different months of services then they asked what we were interested in As a part time or full time because of the flexibility

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liberty Tax Service

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service in Nov 2020

Interview

Telling about your self Do you have any experience in tax? What is your strength and weakness? Do you familiar with any software? It was a phone interview. Then, they scheduled a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Virginia Beach, VA) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was a really easy going interview. They asked me a lot of questions about myself, my background, my education. They really liked the fact that I already had a small background in tax with both my internship and schooling. Everyone was super nice and seemed very interested in me.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a little bit about your experience?

Anonymous Employee in Innisfil, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Innisfil, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

they first ask for your resume then they ask you a couple of questions about yourself to see how well you can speak English then they ask you to try on the suit.

Interview Questions
  • What Highschool do/did you go to?

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Paterson, NJ) in Jan 2019

Interview

I went to the company and it was basically a regular interview in a more casual setting which lead to a job offer, it was a legitimate and well thought out interviewing session. There was a longish wait to get into the interview though, and was a single interview with three current employees, not the boss or even with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liberty Tax Service

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service in Dec 2018

Interview

Submission of Resume One on One question answer interview Description of job and expectations of employment Study current year Federal and State tax regulations and laws. Study and passing Liberty Tax and IRS Ethics tests Take initial 4-6 hour test with passing mark of 70%

Interview Questions
  • How my past employment experience would assist with my success as a tax preparer

Liberty Tax Service

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service

Interview

Very straightforward and simple, I was interviewed by the rolled agent and he was very nice. I applied through Handshake on campus. Finally, I took that position and spent my summer break with it.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in 5 years

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

Liberty Tax Services offers a tax school. If you register for the school and complete it successfully, you are then offered to take the certification exam. If all is completed successfully, you will typically be offered a position based on the results.

Interview Questions
  • Availability and Acceptance of seasonal work.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Liberty Tax Service (Watertown, SD)

Interview

It didn't take very long, Manager was nice and understanding of other situations going on, set up for training class was easy and worked well with schedule as well, met with other employees that I would be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Interviews