LifeWorks NW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LifeWorks NW

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LifeWorks NW (Portland, OR) in November 2013.

Interview

I met with 3 staff. 2 supervisors and my potential office mate. They were very friendly and obviously got along very well with each other. All 3 took turns asking various questions...in order. It reminded me more of an interview to join a club than a job interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of animal would you be if you were an animal?   1 Answer

Mh Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeWorks NW.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview where they had a list of questions about time management, how I work with clients, etc. I also had to do a writing sample. They also had me shadow and tour the clinic.

Integrated Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LifeWorks NW (Portland, OR) in August 2016.

Interview

I was an internal candidate, having been a Lifeworks employee for a few years before applying to this position. I applied online then emailed a former co-worker who worked at the community partner's organization where I would be stationed if offered the position. The emailed the Lifeworks supervisor to put in a recommendation. I had a phone screen with the supervisor then scheduled to shadow a provider I would be supporting if hired then had an in-person interview with the supervisor and program director.

Interview Questions

• What is your familiarity with learning how to use a new EMR software?   Answer Question

Family Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeWorks NW.

Interview

Very informal and easy going.

Negotiation

no negotiation