LightRiver Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at LightRiver Technologies

Field Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LightRiver Technologies (Concord, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

brief and to the point, pointed questions, not sure what else to say but id you know your stuff you can get hired. you need to know SONET DWDM, MLPS, and Next Gen stuff.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LightRiver Technologies.

Interview

It was just a preliminary interview and they said they will contact me to determine my eligibility for another interview. I am still waiting for them to contact me, it has been five days and they said it should take about a week, so I will find out soon. The interview was very normal and just went over my resume. They were nice and I had a very good conversation, although it was a bit short.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LightRiver Technologies (Davis, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I scheduled an interview after meeting with a recruiter at a career fair. The mood of the interview was very relaxed and conversational. We made small talk before talking about my projects and my knowledge of optical fibers.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the future? How would you troubleshoot your internet?   Answer Question