Lightology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lightology

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightology (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

My first interview was a half an hour phone call with HR. Then I got invited for in-person interview with department management. The third interview took place a few days later, again, in-person interview meeting collaborative department management and the owner of the company. The interview itself was not intimidating or difficult. I really liked the people I got to meet. My biggest disappointment was, however, the fact that I stated my salary expectations in the very first interview with HR, and repeated during all other interviews. Everybody seemed to be fine with that, except when they offered me a position.... with a salary even lower than my current job, saying that it's the maximum they can afford for this position. Needless to say, I turned down the offer. I was disappointed that I had to take 2 days off my current job (interviews were held during normal work hours, of course) and I was led to believe that my salary expectations were within their pay range. It turned out that it wasn't the case, but I only found out about it after I've gone through the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• On the scale 1-10, how would you rate your Excel skills?   1 Answer