Lincoln Investment Planning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Investment Planning

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Investment Planning (Waltham, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. Basic questions on mutual funds and statistics. The rest was more of a personally test and if you fit with the company culture. The firms culture is pretty laid back with very flexible hours. The rest of the interview was basically talking about your resume. Quite simple and straightforward. No tricks

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it offer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Investment Planning in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual and comfortable conversation with an HR rep and a C-suite person. They gave me a tour of the office, introduced me to different departments and who I would be working for if I got the job (he joined the interview later on). We then sat down and they asked me to talk about myself. Then they asked me about specific items on my resume that were relevant to the job. Overall a good experience that made me want to intern with them.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Investment Planning (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy and mostly just talked about the company. The branch owner decided within the first 10 seconds of meeting me if I was to be hired. Interview for a Financial Advisor is just a conversation to make sure you can talk to people.

Transfer Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenside, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Investment Planning (Glenside, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

I had a quick initial phone interview, followed by an in person interview. It was pretty straight-forward. They were just checking to make sure that I didn't lie on my application or resume. I had a lot of management experience and a four-year degree, though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, but I didn't get any movement at all. They seemed to have a couple of other folks in their pocket if necessary, and for entry-level data entry positions like this, you're not going to get much wiggling if any.

Financial Planning Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Investment Planning (Waltham, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

The company looked for a part-time intern. I applied online and received an email for an interview two days later. Easy behavioral questions. Not too technical.
    We went over the job functions of the internship.
    Question:
    Go through the resume
    Do you know anything about mutual fund

I failed the first-round interview. If you passed first round, you will be asked to go to final-round interview after one week.

CSR Interview

Interview

Interviewed with a couple of departments and the supervisors were friendly and welcoming. The turnaround time was a few days & the offer was made within a week from the interview