Lionbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Waltham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed the next day by a phone call with the hiring manager. Within a week I was invited onsite and met with 5 individuals for 45 minute interviews each. They asked relevant and interesting questions and were open to my questions. The recruiter got back to me within a few days to discuss the interview and an offer came immediately afterwards. It was an organized process all the way through. The recruiter was friendly, helpful, and transparent. The best process I went through in my career search. I believe most of the negative reviews are from part time contractors/interpreters and not corporate full time employees.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about experience and technologies used previously. A few specific technical questions about things I hadn't done in years and they were understanding of that.   Answer Question

Operator I Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

Fast. "Can you use a computer? You're in" It was an open house interview situation. You didn't have to know much. But the turnover is high, so they don't care.

Interview Questions

• "Can you use a computer? You're in"   1 Answer

Online Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Waltham, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Two different people interviewed me separately which resulted in repeated questions. Took about 15 minutes each person. They seemed like good people! They should have made sure they weren't going to be asking the same questions though.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lionbridge in March 2017.

Interview

I had an introductory interview with a recruiter, I then had two half hour interviews with different sales mangers. They asked the same basic questions so it seemed like they had no coordination.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience how you handled a challenging experience   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

The interview process was through and quick. I was contacted by a recruiting agency who had a strong relationship with Lionbridge. I had phone interview with HR, then was brought to interview for two in-person rounds. Interviewers were thoughtful, engaging, friendly, and had great questions. I was surprised by the quick turnaround and quick response rate. For a large company, they were able to turn around a decision fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Typical process

Receptionist/Clerical/CS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was disappointed in the presentation when walking in, not professional at all, was hiring to sell their product and build a staff for them, distance was way to far

Interview Questions

• Not so much what they asked, but what they wanted   1 Answer
    • I could do the job they were looking for as a motivator but that was not what I am looking for and the distance for the pay scale was too far to travel   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter. I was told to prepare for a phone screen with the hiring manager in several days. No mo communications after that. Two follow up emails from me were ignored and not answered.

If this company does not bother to return emails for a senior management role, I can only imagine what's going on internally.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Waltham, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume and some information via LinkedIn and was contacted a while later about setting up an interview. We set up a time to talk and got on the phone a few days after. While the questions asked in the interview were pretty standard, there were a few things that were very off-putting. First, even though I was having an interview, I was told that I would need to go to the website and fill out a different application. I was unsure about why I wasn't asked to fill out the application first before having an interview. Next, when I asked about company culture, the answer was, "Well...it depends. It's different everywhere," which was a major red flag for me. If you're in a company and can't give any insight into company culture or what the working environment is like, that's a huge problem. Overall, between that answer and the application, it seemed that the company was unorganized and non-inclusive, and I chose not to move forward with the process.

Linguist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Telephone, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was extremely cursory and interviewer was ill-informed. HR did not even know what the specific duties were. What was advertised as a language-related job turned out to be mere word processing.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Waltham, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy interview process. Spoke with main Sales team members, asked some pretty standard questions about the sales process and why I wanted to work for Lionbridge. Meet with higher ups after the initial round

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lionbridge   1 Answer