Lionbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Waltham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed the next day by a phone call with the hiring manager. Within a week I was invited onsite and met with 5 individuals for 45 minute interviews each. They asked relevant and interesting questions and were open to my questions. The recruiter got back to me within a few days to discuss the interview and an offer came immediately afterwards. It was an organized process all the way through. The recruiter was friendly, helpful, and transparent. The best process I went through in my career search. I believe most of the negative reviews are from part time contractors/interpreters and not corporate full time employees.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about experience and technologies used previously. A few specific technical questions about things I hadn't done in years and they were understanding of that.   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionbridge (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The planner opportunity was for a remote position. My experience matched the job requirements exactly. A request for a phone interview was sent via email. The interview was via a resume review and a phone call.

Interview Questions

• The standard questions were asked. What was your optimum achievement and most challenging task?   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Vancouver, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

A cake walk of a job interview. Good for college kids trying to work weekends. A phone screen ensures you can commit to the shift you asked for. The interview asks for very basic excel / word skill.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes. Quick and easy. Requires High school diploma. The interviewer asked to explain a time I had to work as a team, describe a time I disagreed with my coworkers. Be prepared for similar questions like this.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Vancouver, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

They ask you some questions and its basically an instant yes due to their high turnover. Just dress decent and show up looking interested and you will do fine. There's really nothing to it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what are my strengths as well as my weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Vancouver, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

After submitting the needed documents and contact information online, I was contacted by phone. Then there was a 1:1 interview and questions, and then there was the job offer pending negative results of a urinalysis. All in all, it was fairly straightforward with no unexpected tests or other interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Operator I Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

Fast. "Can you use a computer? You're in" It was an open house interview situation. You didn't have to know much. But the turnover is high, so they don't care.

Interview Questions

• "Can you use a computer? You're in"   1 Answer

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

No actual interview for this position. Instead, you must complete three different evaluations satisfactorily to be offered employment. The process takes about 3 weeks and requires an inordinately large time commitment, particularly when you are not compensated for any of this time.

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge in June 2018.

Interview

There is no interview. They send you a 164 page pdf and give you 7 days to study and pass 3 exams. I took this exam very serious and read every page of the pdf and watched all recommended videos within their portal. I am upset because I wasted about 17 hours studying for this and taking these long drawn out exams. I passed the first 2 portions. The 3rd exam did not give clear instructions but I took that exam based on how the others were taken. I am not sure how I failed it because I understood the rating process clearly based on how much I had studied. It's clear that they know their process is not that great for the 3rd exam because they even give you a full document on why people fail it. This whole exam process was very subjective. It is basically based on opinion. You can see one and say they graded it this way because of such and such but see another one just like it and they will feel that it should be graded another way. I don't even think the exam creator knows how they want it graded because its basically a rating based on their opinion or feeling at that particular moment. Then after wasting all of these hours over several days they don't even have the decency to give you feedback on why you didnt pass. So basically you felt that I knew enough material to pass the 1st and 2nd but couldnt respect that and at least give feedback on the 3rd? The 3rd portion was very similar to the 2nd portion but the instructions were not at all clear on how to complete it. All and all this was a waste of time and I do not recommend anyone else wasting their time on it. If you have a family you will not be able to balance studying and passing all exams because it requires a lot of time and room to focus

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

I applied for work several times. After a list of rejection without explanation, I've been contacted for an opening in the roster. During the first email exchanges in which I was providing details about my former job, I received another email by Lionbridge in which they told me that my application was not succesfull because I didn't answer their email about the new roster opening. Which was obviously not true. I asked for clarification and in the next email they welcome me on board, without explanation. I took the test, after a poorly detailed and not paid training, and I started the work.

Interview Questions

• Not any in particular. The problem was that managers and HRs seems not to be on the same page, as the email that I received were totally unconsistent.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. I need a second job to make some money and I took it.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

no interview, studied their book which took a long time and took a test, which I failed. I studied the book again even more time and made extensive notes and passed the second time. All of the questions are from their book and the format is very complicated you have to answer everything perfectly and follow their format or you will get a low score and not get hired

Interview Questions

• all the questions are from the study book which is proprietorial knowledge and can't be shared but the answers have to be perfect there are no partially correct answers   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation