LiquidHub Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiquidHub Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LiquidHub in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were average, was not very challenging. Recruiter lied at the end, I suspect I know the reason but very unprofessional. Would highly not recommend, waste of time based on my experience.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiquidHub (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy interview if you are good at what you are doing in the particular job you're interviewing for. If you are technical (developer, BA, QA, PM) and your have several years of experience, you will most likely be placed at some company that needs your skills.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiquidHub.

Interview

It is a sham. The final interview depends on client.
    Had two rounds of interview. Everything was wrapped up in 2 weeks. Wasn't very difficult. Spoke with two team folks and then final was with the manager.

QA Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiquidHub (Wayne, PA).

Interview

Consisted of an over the phone interview with recruiter, one on one with a different recruiter, then technical interview from in house technical associate, interview from Liquidhub contractor on site at client with technical questions, then interview with Client with 3 people interviewing. Recruiters very helpful. Entire process took weeks before hired.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LiquidHub (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

There were multiple rounds of interviews - one by the recruiters and then a team of technical folks and then by a senior management level person. The questions were very detailed and specific and while the initial rounds were by phone, the final interview was at their office. The interviewers were professional and knowledgeable. The process was long.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LiquidHub (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me after seeing my resume on dice. I told recruiter I already had two solid offers and was waiting on a third and was going to make a decision in the next week. She asked if I would wait to make a decision until they interviewed me because higher ups saw my resume and accolades and really wanted me on the team. I told her to try and schedule something for the next day or so.

Had video conference interview. First person that was supposed to interview me didn't show, second person apologized for them and said there was an urgent meeting they had to attend. Person didn't seem to know much about the role I was applying for or the platforms I have experience with. She basically made it sound they needed more bodies on the project.

I reached back out to recruiter and asked if I could speak with someone who had experience working on the platforms I work on. She said that was supposed to have been the first person I was supposed to interview with. I finally met with him a few days later. Talked over me, was rude and barely let me get a word in.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiquidHub.

Interview

The interviewer was polite however the questions given were hurried and disinterested. Interviewer appeared to have had already made a decision to bring me on board. Interview lasted no more than 30 minutes and it felt much more that I was creating all the questions and answers while the interviewer looked over some of the hr documents they had me fill out. Again, the interviewer was polite but uninformed on about my specific function and I didn't feel challenged.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LiquidHub (Malvern, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

1) Recruiter found my resume from one of the Job website.
    2) she communicated and decided range of Salary.
    3) confirmed the phone interview with one of her employee already working at client location
    4) after phone interview, she asked for all commitment for moving close to work, giving 2 weeks notice, making sure that I don't have any other job offer in my hand and so many other things.
    5)set me up for Personal interview over the Video conference because I was out of town.
    6) for Video conference interview , two ladies took my interview without even showing their faces over the Video conf , but they could see me. Later I came to know that those two ladies were from different team and project which I was not going the work, no body from that team /project took my interview.
    7) after 4 working days, I got offer letter with Start date ( so much bargain on start date, Salary from recruiter)
    8) after offer letter, did filled up background check paper work, Client site Car parking paper work, Drug screen, Degree Certificate verification.
    9)After that, no communication from LH, when I asked , got ans that waiting from Background check result.
    10) no communication close to and on the decided start date at client.

Interview Questions

• 1)Do you have friends or family working with this client?
      2) asked me to do paper work for Car Parking tag at client side before even giving me Offer letter.
      1 Answer

I had given 2 weeks notice to my current job and going to join LH client on decided date on Offer letter but no communication from LH before or on the date of start date, when I asked she told me they are waiting for my background ck from PA county and it is taking longer than usual. After a week from decided Start date they contacted me again for finger print at client location which was for Criminal background check, LH again told me it will take only one hr to get result of Criminal check ,but again after that no communication for 3 days so after wasting all my time, energy and doing all the paperwork ,and still no real Start date, I decided to get other job.

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LiquidHub (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

After undergoing several rounds of "fit" interviews with various senior leaders, recruiting lead dropped the ball several times requiring countless follow-ups in terms of scheduling and offer negotiations despite inside referrals pushing the progress. No real challenging questions were asked and this lack of scrutiny has led to some questionable hires that made no real contribution.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your proudest client accomplishments.   Answer Question

Director, Global Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LiquidHub (Wayne, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

phone screen first with recruiting, then phone interview with hiring manager. This was followed by 2 in-person interviews with the hiring manager. The interviews were easy and conversational. They seemed to focus on whether I'd generally be a good fit as part of the team rather than probing deeply on specific skills etc.

Interview Questions

• How can you translate your current experience to this new role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was quick, took about a week. It was frank and equitable.