Lisa Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lisa Academy

Sort:

Music Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lisa Academy (Little Rock, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called by the Fine Arts Coordinator, Joann Koehler. She called me while I was on vacation and we did a phone interview for 3 different music positions. I didn't get any of the jobs. I honestly felt as I was overqualified and would have been an assistant at one of the jobs. The principals from each of the 3 different schools were in on the interviews. They asked me questions as Joann Koehler was more of the contact person and original administrator that I first spoke with.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lisa Academy (North Little Rock, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

1st interview meet one on one with admin, 2nd with a panel, and be prepared to present two different lessons. The interview process is quick; they like to fill spots pretty quickly. I was informed that the school does not provide storage for classrooms, and the work day is from 7:30-4:30 not including mandatory tutoring sessions and committee responsibilities.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lisa Academy in July 2017.

Interview

Interview at the building level and a sample teaching lesson were required of me. Multiple people observed the lesson. Interview was panel style with multiple administrators. Follow up interview with district level personnel from multiple campuses

Interview Questions

• What are three reasons you should be hired over another person applying for this job?   Answer Question