Lisa Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lisa Academy

Music Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lisa Academy (Little Rock, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called by the Fine Arts Coordinator, Joann Koehler. She called me while I was on vacation and we did a phone interview for 3 different music positions. I didn't get any of the jobs. I honestly felt as I was overqualified and would have been an assistant at one of the jobs. The principals from each of the 3 different schools were in on the interviews. They asked me questions as Joann Koehler was more of the contact person and original administrator that I first spoke with.

Interview Questions

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lisa Academy (North Little Rock, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

1st interview meet one on one with admin, 2nd with a panel, and be prepared to present two different lessons. The interview process is quick; they like to fill spots pretty quickly. I was informed that the school does not provide storage for classrooms, and the work day is from 7:30-4:30 not including mandatory tutoring sessions and committee responsibilities.

Interview Questions