Lister Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lister Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2016

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lister Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First interview was in the college where we talked about OOPS and solved few algorithmic problems. Then we had to go to their chennai office to talk with the recruitment manager where we talked about coding practices and other puzzles

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Manager who was very prompt, helpful, and responsive. My first interview was with her which was thorough and a positive experience. The next round was with the Manager who asked intelligent questions, took time to get to know me, and allowed me to clear all doubts about the role. Positive interview process overall.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lister Technologies (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It took three weeks and 4 rounds of interview. 1. Telephony round with basics on C# fundamentals, IIS and also on current work what i am doing. 2. Coding round on algorithms, SQL and Javascript. Little tricky but able to crack it. 3. Client interview on Skype and tested basic skills.4. HR round. Interviewer was very friendly and HR guided through out the process. Fully attended on Skype which makes me attend easier.

Interview Questions

• During coding round, SQL basic queries were asked.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lister Technologies.

Interview

3 rounds - first round - online aptitude , second round - hr interview , third round - technical interview. hr questions were pretty generic , in the technical round puzzles were asked

Application

Interview

It is a two-day process. There are three rounds: Aptitude, HR followed by technical.
    The first round had 60 questions and we were given 60 minutes. It had three sections: Quants, Verbal and Logical Reasoning.
    The second round was HR which consisted of the basic introduction, why I chose this company, why I am not pursuing my higher studies, etc. They will also check if you are ok with the 18 months bond. Please proceed only if you don't have a problem with it.
    The third round was a technical interview which consisted scenario-based questions, analytic questions, mathematical puzzles and technical questions based on OOPs concepts, Web Technology, Data Structures, etc.

Interview Questions

• In my technical round, they asked me to solve a maths puzzle: to prove that 2222^5555 + 5555^2222 is divisible by 7. I was not expecting these types of questions and it took me some time to think it out.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lister Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Good interview regarding skills in both front-end and back-end. Questions were asked about javascript, jquery, html, css, ruby and java. Interviews were friendly and helpful. Had three stages of interview. Phone interview followed by a direct technical interview and then a managerial interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lister Technologies (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Friendly, Smart people. Focus much on logical and problem solving ability than the actual syntax. Much of the questions may also come from your resume and the projects you have done. They may also focus on your managerial and inter personal skills a lot.

Interview Questions

• Logical questions, basic DS and search algorithms, Math puzzles   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lister Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was scheduled by some consulting firm.
    Two rounds of technical interview followed by a formailty HR round. The questions were mostly on core Java and the technologies that I worked on. First Round was a scheduled interview and the other one a telephonic with the Manager (This was also technical).

Interview process is streamlined and you would get the response within days. You should get what you expect If the company needs you and yoy landup with the required skills. :)

Interview Questions

• Why Do you want to join Lister? Most difficult as I didn't hear about the company at all so this was a kind of tough to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave me the expected salary without any nogotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lister Technologies in January 2013.

Interview

Very basic. They asked about the basic technical questions from my technology which if a person had worked on can very well crack. The one on One was also the same. They asked about the basic technical questions from my technology which if a person had worked on can very well crack. The one on One was also the same.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lister Technologies (Tiruchchirappalli (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was really challenging. The filtering process was unique and the selected were made to feel unique and proud. Although it was a tough interview, the interviewers were very friendly and encouraging. I would advise to give a very good first impression and try not to be someone else too much because they really appreciate honesty however rash it is. Even when People were not selected they came out with a smile because this wasn't as bad or frightening as Could be imagined