Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.4

Video Editor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Was fairly quick and simple. Asked moderately difficult questions. Was a 1:1 interview with a director and I was very enthusiastic about the job afterwards. The process of getting hired was much longer than I anticipated though. It almost became a negative hiring experience.

Interview Questions

• What are my skill sets and experiences in the industry?   Answer Question

Box Office Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

We sat down and talked about my previous customer service experience, skills, times available to work. Also, how I would rate my ability to handle tense situations, and angry customers.

Interview Questions

• Do you do well in resolving customer complaints, angry customers, retaining customers?
      Do you do well working under pressure?

VIP HOST, Stage Hands Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Grabbed an application and was interviewed in a nice theater in Downtown . The energy was great and the interview process was very comfortable. They have fun there at LiveNation , they really love what they do !

Interview Questions

• Have you ever taken a sh*! while eating popcorn ?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Would you be able to work long hours and not be recognized for it?   1 Answer

Usher and Stage Hand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Riverside, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went there around 4pm on Feb. 8th, 2017 since it was a job fair down in Riverside Municipal Auditorium. I waited for more than 3 hrs since there was a lot of people that attended. You could only choose two areas on where you want to work. Instead of shouting out names, why not use microphones so that we can hear it well? There's a lot of people talking and some of us couldn't hear from the back. The lady said they will call within 3-4 weeks, but apparently I didn't get in even though I have experience in another concert place of live nation.

Interview Questions

• If there was a crying child, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Brought into interview with HR Director. They ask random/off the wall questions, so be prepared! The interviewer told me at the end of the interview that I was very energetic and that she feels as though that I wouldn't fit into their culture (NOW, wait! Isn't this a interview where your suppose to be upbeat and confident in your background??). I was then brought in again for a second interview with (sarcastic) HR Business Partner. I realized half way through the process that I didn't want to work for such a disorganized company. My second interview was pointless as the partner never asked me anything related to recruiting. They were hiring for a recruiting assistant but have yet to have recruiters for the department *side eye*. A recommendation to live nation: have your department together before hiring an assistant. It's important for team members to meet and select a good fit for their team, not just some random business partner who the assistant wouldn't even be working with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything you know about Live Nation?
      What is the number one thing that you do that annoys your bestfriend?
      What is the hardest part about recruiting?
      ...and other random questions.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

Interview

Two phone calls. One with Director of Recruitment, second call with HR Business Partner Manager. Felt like I was interviewing with two very different companies. The first call was a little more laid back than the first. It seemed like they are still building the recruitment segment of this department and were looking for people who were more go with flow with the creation and plans that were not quite in place. The Director kept saying she had ideas and plans but just really wanted to stop the internal complaints of quality of new hires they were finding and wanted to focus on quality rather than volume. She gave the vibe that culture wasn't super corporate and more laid back and the the department was a work in progress and they were looking for someone that could adapt to that. The second interview complete 180.....VERY super corporate line of questioning, they went through my resume with a fine tooth comb, analyzing specific terms I used in the language of my resume. They also reiterated the department was not together and they didn't have the more sophisticated recruiting tools in place and how would I feel about that. The questioning really seemed little over the top and aggressive for the assistant role I was applying for, and seemed more suited for someone applying for the Recruiter or senior role.

I ended the phone call feeling that the company was not clear on its own identity or direction for the Recruiting department thus they don't know what they're looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      I says on your resume you (fill in blank). Tell step by step how you did this?

CAD Spectialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aptos, CA

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Aptos, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Person doing screening had no clue about what the position entailed. Was not the person who should of been doing the screening. Was a very frustrating 10 minutes. Too many corporate questions for the role interviewing for.

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Concord, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

A good amount of people from the community come to the venue and get in line. You have your paper, and either need your social security card and license, or your passport. once you get down past the line you make your way to individual lines for the position you are applying for. The interview team i had was nice and dedicated.

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

A previous connection recommended me & I got an interview. The interview didn't actually start until an hour after the scheduled time, but once we got rolling it was a pretty decent interview. The president was attentive, not rude, and it was a good environment to me. When I left they said they would contact me within 2 weeks with a decision. I waited a month and still had not gotten a response, so I reached out to my contact and she was livid they had not let me know. Apparently they told her that they had personally called me & let me know, but they hadn't. Maybe it was just a mix up, but I felt it was extremely rude and unprofessional regardless of the circumstances. If you tell someone to expect a follow up, then you need to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Sorry for the wait, but this is the kind of industry we're in. Are you up for this kind of environment?   Answer Question

Sponsorship Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

I applied for the job online and within a month I received an email to have an interview. Following the first interview 3 days later received an email for a second interview.