Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 18, 2018

2.5

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

Recruiters reaching out to you and disappearing when you answer them. Frustrating and confusing process with absolutely no closure or communication from the hiring people. Really aren’t using their ATS appropriately as jobs close and your status stays at “Under Consideration”

Interview Questions

• I’ve been applying to different positons I am very qualified for at Live Nation for several years. It is my absolute dream to work for you guys so when a recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn I was ecstatic. She told me they are in “dire need of 2 recruiting coordinators”, told me about the amazingly amazing office where she brings her French bulldogs to all the time and to send my resume/ phone interview availability to her. I did via LinkedIn as well as the email she provided. Also applied online the same day. That’s when she ghosted me it was the most confusing thing ever it’s been a week and she has not responded to my email or messages on LinkedIn.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in February 2018.

Interview

I had a preliminary interview for a Director of Sales position. It was a 30 minute phone interview with HR that appeared to go well. We briefly discussed next steps as well as compensation. I sent a thank you message about 30 minutes after the interview. After hearing nothing for a few days, I sent a follow-up message. It has been 10 days and I have still heard nothing. I find it disappointing that the recruiter has such low regard for candidates. It does not reflect well on a company and it is unfortunate.

Interview Questions

• Are you qualified for the position? The position requires someone with Sales and Operations experience.   1 Answer

Upper Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Months and months and zero communication between several players involved plus the offer was changed so many times that when it finally was offered, it didnt include several pertinent points

Interview Questions

• They wanted to call my current employer to see how I interact with people but I hadnt told my employer I might be leaving   1 Answer

Sales and Client Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in January 2018.

Interview

I am currently looking for new job opportunities and Live Nation is on my top 10 list of potential employers. I am currently able to relocate so I have applied for more than 1 position with Live Nation and Ticket Master. I am a candidate with a high-level of interest in the company, a desirable skill-set and passion for the business. Which I understand can be hectic and I think I am quite adaptable. But...I have now been stood up not once, but TWICE for phone interviews!!!! Once with Live Nation and once with Ticket Master. Both times I had to reach out to the interviewer to ask if we were still on for interview. Once, I didn't hear back for 24 hours and did not receive an apology. Both times I was then sent to an HR interview with someone who had been with the company less than 3 months and neither person asked questions that would be relevant for a mid-senior level interview. Honestly I am completely frustrated and disheartened at this point. Based on the reviews I have seen here, it doesn't seem like your hiring processes are getting the candidates you deserve.

I put in the time to research and prepare for each interview and it is so disrespectful and discouraging to be treated this way. If this is any indication of how you treat your employees then I may have to take Live Nation off my list.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (New York, NY).

Interview

A few phone calls and 1 in person interview. I had two calls. One was screening with the HR and the next was a phone interview with my would be supervisor. I was then invited in for an in person interview. Whole process took about a month.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

“I’m pretty good at X, Y, and Z. Although those 3 skills are not unique, being able to combine them and apply them at work makes me unique. Whenever the organization is facing a problem, I will use an analytical approach to find a solution, organize it into easy-to-understand spreadsheets, and present the solution to management in a clear and effective manner.”

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Had a phone call with 2 employee's. Pretty informal and enjoyed speaking with the employee's a lot. Asked some fun questions where answer did not matter that much. Employee's were easy to speak to and interested in what I had to say.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Applied online, then had one phone interview and one in person interview. They said they would contact me within the week and I didn't hear back for over three months.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

A recruiter called me at about 4:45 PM and left me a voice message asking me to call her back. Since it was already close to the end of the day, I decided to call her the following day. I called them the next day and it went straight to their voicemail. I left them a message, and waited couple hours for them to return my call. A couple hours went by and I had not received a response. I called them again, and it went straight to their voicemail again. I understand that the opportunity may have passed, but please have some common courtsy to let me know that you are no longer looking for candidates.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule an in-person interview. She also gave great tips to help me prepare for the interview. I had an interview with 2 directors and they were really friendly. In the interview, they went over the responsibilities of the staff accountant and questions about my current employer and education. According to the director, I was supposed to be contacted shortly with a final decision. I waited a month until I eventually contacted the recruiter to check the status of the position. She informed me they have already filled the position. Ironically, after the phone conversation, I received an automated e-mail ten minutes later that they have chosen another candidate.