Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 268 of over 268 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Live Nation Entertainment

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Great experience - nice people, clear on what was desired for the position, made candidate feel special at Chicago office. Made candidate feel relaxed, never under attack. Questions revolved around team-based qualities.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an experience with a team and how you contributed to the team.
    Answer Question

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Virtual interview with the venue sustainability coordinator. I was asked basic questions like what sustainability meant to me and the job duties were explained to me, overall an easy and stress free process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

very easy. simple and straighforward. have soome practice questions ready to practice . it is very simple and easy and no too difficult. social media background preferred to help answer the interview questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

-contacte recruteur(rh) -entretien manager -entretien team -entretien directeur -process rh et c’est tout, il me semble. J’ai du en avoir pour au moins 3 semaines voir 1 mois pour aller de bout en bout. Il y a également un test de personnalité à réaliser.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

3 rounds of interviews - 2 phone interviews (1 with recruiter, 1 with hiring manager) and 1 in person with several people. Average experience all around but was a bit misleading since I continued to advance in the interview process, but then was rejected due to "lack of experience" that could have been identified as early on from the first 1-2 interviews. On site interview was fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

I had 4 (four!) separate interviews over the course of two weeks via zoom. Since then, the recruiter that I was dealing with never returned my calls or provided me with any information. They totally ghosted me! Unprofessional, to say the least...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

I first met up with 3 individuals who asked me to explain what my career had been up to that point. After that I was asked several questions that were more related to my aspirations and which type of work I would see myself being most comfortable doing.

Interview Questions
  • If you had to choose between booking and promoting, which would it be?

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Great HR team. Interview process went smooth. I had my first interview and shortly after was contacted regarding my availability for my second interview and shortly after my second interview. I was contacted for my references.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Quick and easy, they asked basic interview questions and asked about my favorite social media brands and websites. There was an initial call followed up by in person interview. there were four people in the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cayce, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Cayce, SC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Received message on LinkedIn from the recruiter and contacted the recruiter shortly after. Scheduled a meeting to discuss the position a week after initial message request. Did not hear back until 1 1/2 weeks later even after sending a follow up/ thank you message, in which the recruiter never responded. The recruiter notifies me of the interview and tells me to give three availability dates, and I did. Did not hear back from the recruiter for a few days so decided to follow up. Finally heard back at the end of the day, but all it was only an interview invite and literally nothing else. I gave her my availability for eastern zone because I knew she was in the pacific. She scheduled the meeting, however I noticed it was in pacific time and not eastern. I sent an email letting her know and again received bare minimum when it came to communication. She did however confirm it was for eastern time. Well the day of my interview came I logged into the zoom call and nothing. No one attended the meeting. She did not provide her telephone number and never responded to my email asking if the interview was still on. Highly unacceptable and extremely unprofessional. I would tread with caution when it comes to the recruiters at Live Nation Entertainment. It appears to be a large waste of time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 268 Interviews