Cover image for Live Nation Entertainment

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 320 of over 320 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Live Nation Entertainment

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

It was a few rounds of interviews, with different higher ups, all extremely nice and helpful in the process. Starts with a phone interview and then moved on to zoom calls.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and how your current job expertise can aid you in this job
    Answer Question

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Very smooth and quick. Not too formal. The manager was very friendly and laid back. I had 2 interviews. AP manager and general manager. Both interviews were around 15-30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work for the company

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

it was very laid back, but via zoom. they were great however i felt like i didnt understand their questions very well. make sure you have your technology all squared away ahead of time

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about what kind of live music experience you most enjoy

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

The interview process was very casual. First round consisted of me speaking with a recruiter and second round was with the director. They asked me to generally walk them through my previous work experience and other basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2022

Interview

Had an initial interview with a recruiter who showed up late and immediately started complaining about his job. Not a great start on culture there. Was asked general questions about experience. When we discussed salary expectations and range, it was lower than I was already making and he told me that everyone takes a pay cut to work there in a tone that implied I should just feel grateful to work there. Ended with him recommending another position that was at a higher range but made a point to say I wasn’t as qualified as other candidates. Then why recommend it? The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth for the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

This was a Streamlined experience. Did not get job but everyone who interviewed me was polite and smart. They worked around my schedule in the interview process and I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Two people interviewed people and asked typical questions. One of the guys was super nice, the other person was not as engaging . Overall just a regular interview. In addition, it was a zoom interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in Oct 2022

Interview

30 minute Recruiter Screen 1 hour panel interview 40 minute final interview with same panel, recruiter provided questions in advance Took about 3 weeks total but ultimately did not get hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Hiring manager reached out to me after I applied. While I enjoyed my conversations with the team, all interviews ran over the scheduled time, so be prepared to block off a chunk of your day to attend these meetings. My first call with the hiring manager discussed the current recruiting team, their diversity initiatives, and issues in their existing processes. I had 3 more 1:1 conversations with other leadership that discussed their individual teams. I received the offer verbally a few weeks later, contingent on a background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Terribly unprofessional. Received email for phone interview and they never called rescheduled twice and they still never called. Don’t waste peoples time if you don’t plan on calling. The emails were also very unprofessionally written, like text messages. Red flags everywhere.

Interview Questions
  • Actual emails I received: Hello sorry about all the moving around how does Tuesday next week at 11 sound? Is there a way we can move our interview to 10 am I forgot I have a doctor’s appointment at 11
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 320 Interviews

Live Nation Entertainment Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Live Nation Entertainment as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.54 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Marketing and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Staff Accountant and Internship roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Live Nation Entertainment takes an average of 22 days when considering 318 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Marketing roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 32 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Live Nation Entertainment according to 318 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 29.57%