Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2018

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Great organization that listens to their hiring managers when looking for the right candidate. Human Resources is readily available to answer any questions you may have regarding the interview process, the company's history and any other questions the applicant may have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was quickly contacted by a corporate recruiter and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring attorney. Had a second interview with other attorneys and they all went very well. I was given nothing but positive feedback afterward and never heard back from them. I was disappointed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR, and at the end of the interview said they wanted to schedule an interview with the hiring attorney. Had the second interview with the hiring attorney, but our time was cut short due to a family emergency. I was asked to come back for testing and to briefly speak with the junior attorney. I followed up a week later with the hiring attorney and was told that they had not made a decision, but they were considering changing the role and hiring an attorney instead, and would probably go that route. I have not/did not receive a formal notification of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my contract review and contract language drafting experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in July 2014.

Interview

It was a junior level position, I had a phone interview first ,then skype with coding questions. they wanted another interview with another manager, interview started she had to leave cuz of production issue, we rescheduled next day unfortunately i wasnt be able to have a computer cuz i was working. i told her to rescheduled for another interview just only for coding (cuz she already did technical interview twice) she said yes definitely, i will tell HR to contact you. I waited for a week for respond, after 8th day i got a call ,they moved to another candidate cuz she couldnt do coding interview and not sure.

Their hiring process is horrible.

Interview Questions

• Difference between clustered - unclustered key in SQL? (in job description, nothing related with database)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was referred by a friend and asked to come in for an interview. It lasted a few hours and I talked to different team members in one on one sessions. It was mainly getting to know you questions, talking about myself and them talking about the company. Towards the end I was asked one technical question about how I would do the database modeling for something like twitter where there aren't necessarily 2 way relationships. I went for a polymorphic association but had trouble remembering exact syntax. I was contacted 2 days later to say that they didn't think I have enough experience but there front-end team wanted to meet with me.

I went in for another interview with the front-end team. It was more "getting to know you" questions. I wasn't asked any technical questions. I ended up just never hearing back from them one way or the other.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was all over the place. She kept getting times wrong or not calling back. The phone interview was done using a shared gmail account. It was very easy. The in-person was pretty easy as well.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA).

Interview

typical engineering interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult really. Interview was based merely on personality type and basic software use cases for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

little negotiation really. amount was within what I wanted to accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Seattle, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

First, the recruiter emailed me an easy programming task, which I had to finish and return within 24 hour. After 2,3 days, I was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a technical phone interview.
    The phone interview was pretty standard. One of the senior folks asked me about projects I have worked on, if I had certain experience/opportunity. There was a series of hit or miss questions to programming knowledge that I either knew or didn't.
    After he finished with his questions, I asked questions about how the team/company functions, and I was able to learn more about how this company is organized.
    I felt the process and the questions asked so far are fair.

Interview Questions

• What was the size of the biggest group you have worked in?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Applied through a job board and then set up for a Technical Phone Interview and then an Onsite Interview. The interview guys were unprofessional. They were laughing while I was answering the questions in the room. Really bad experience and I would never recommend anyone for this one.

The Interviewers didn't knew that factorial of zero is 1(!0 = 1). Guys please check your knowledge before interviewing anyone.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied on my school's career center, and get an interview within a week. The first interview and the only one is an on-site interview at Hollywood. I interviewed with the managers of three technical teams, with 20 minutes each. The whole interview process went very smoothly and was very relaxing. Surprisingly, I even had an interview with one of the managers at the patio.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are behavioral questions: Why do you choose Live Nation?
      What programming language do you usually use? What do you like/don't like about it?
      They asked me about my project.   Answer Question