Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Live Nation Entertainment

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly straight forward and genuine. I felt comfortable and inspired the moment I walked in the building. The people I interviewed with were very open and interested in my own experiences.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Interviewed at Live Nation two weeks after applying. Was interviewed by two people. Asked what I wanted out of the internship, and they talked about the day to day details.

Business Development Interview

Interview

Met with very nice people who needed someone senior in the role but the role wasn't salaried or titled at the right level. It was a start up vibe and could have been very interesting but paid too little.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Amazing experience with a very responsive manager. They were very organized and courteous about coordinating. The interview was in person and lasted about 30 minutes. Overall it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this particular job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn for the role. About a week later I was contacted for a phone interview from a recruiter in the Beverly Hills office (the role is located in NYC).
    On the phone, the recruiter was dead and seemed over it before the conversation even started. I did not take offense to it since it was the end of the workday. After we spoke she told me she would get back to me early next week with a decision. I reached out at the end of the following week and to this day I have not gotten an update (I interviewed in early February).
    I have no problem being rejected but being ghosted by a recruiter is annoying. They need to be better at following up with their candidates. If I just applied and never had a phone interview, then I would not have an issue, but we took the time to speak to each other, the least you could do is give me an update.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself & other behavioral questions   1 Answer
    • What's your experience with Employee Relations?   Answer Question
    • Why Live Nation? Why are you leaving your current company?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

1st phone call with recruiter - asking general questions and why you're interested
    2nd phone call with hiring managers - asking about resume experience
    3rd in-person with hiring managers - technical aptitude

Vice President Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Had a great interview with the recruiter. He seemed to really champion me. Met with the hiring manager who seemed to be searching for reasons not to hire me even though I was incredibly qualified. Then they both ghosted me. Really disappointed in the process.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

I initially applied online through college/university listing and I received a call several months later. I did a phone interview which lead to an in-person interview in the office. Not challenging or complex perhaps due to being un-paid for a part-time role.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (West Hollywood, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to schedule a screening interview with their Talent department. They went ghost after that.

Coming from an HR background, this is extremely inconsiderate and unprofessional from a company. It is unprofessional to leave potential candidates wondering about the status of their application. This does not give a good impression about the company and its hiring procedures.

A simple email would have been nice.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Got a call for in-person interview. One round of interview. Heard back in 4 days. It was a smooth process. Mostly behavioral and generic questions. The decision depends on the personality match of the hiring manager and the candidates