Livongo Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Livongo Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Livongo Health

2.9

Interview

The interview process was multiple rounds. I enjoyed meeting the team I would be working with as well as learning the details of the position. Given the current pandemic, I appreciated that the process was conducted entirely remotely via phone calls and Zoom.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Recruiter call
    one technical phone screen that covers one coding question and some behavior questions
    4 rounds of technical virtual onsite interview. each rounds include some behavior question and at least one coding question

Interview Questions

• what are my passion for the career
      what would I do if I am not a software engineer   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Livongo Health.

Interview

I had a great experience with the senior recruiter throughout the interview process. There were multiple different interview stages but the recruiter made sure I was prepared with what to expect. I was impressed when she scheduled a call just to help me prep for the interview. She made it a very enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral questions that were asked in a casual setting.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Livongo Health.

Interview

I applied to the job posting online and the recruiter reached out to schedule an initial screening round. Initial screening round was a general discussion around role and interest but I never heard back regarding the decision (followed up twice)

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Livongo Health.

Interview

-Phone with HR to determine fit
    -Phone call with hiring manager, discussion of role and fit
    -Phone call with manager on related team
    -Take-home data challenge: given some tables (based on the actual product), generate a meaning metric using SQL and describe how you came up with it/ how to interpret it. They said I would have a day to complete it, but when they sent it they asked for a 4-6 hour turnaround (which was fine for what they asked). The data challenge was highly team specific so my experience is not generalizable to other data science roles.
    -Virtual onsite where I met 4 members of the team in 45-minute video calls. No live coding, but some questions about my Github projects and coding-related questions. Mostly questions about the role and fit, not so much that was strictly behavioral or strictly technical. I assume they thought the take-home challenge was a good substitute for coding interviews.
    -HR told me there were some administrative delays but they were working on an offer
    -HR call to discuss compensation
    -Got offer letter with 3 day time limit to sign
    -Signed offer letter with start date in two weeks, pending background check and drug test (which was kind of a headache to get to during COVID without a car)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your code was working and later broke. How did you fix it?   Answer Question

Legal Department Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Livongo Health.

Interview

Interview process was informative and organized. The first step was an interview with the recruiter who was very friendly and provided information on the company and role. She kept me informed throughout the entire interview process (start to finish), made herself available to any questions that arose, and was responsive. This was something that I was impressed by as it hinted to the company culture. The second step was an interview with the manager. The third step was a 2 separate interviews with a VP from a collaborative department and an interview with another manager in the legal department. The fourth step was an interview with the General Counsel. In each step of the interview process, the questions were fair, relevant to the role, and relevant to my experiences. Each interviewee utilized time wisely. Overall, I had a great experience interviewing for this role.

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Livongo Health in October 2020.

Interview

Met with Engineering, Data Science, Design and other Product Managers over a couple of weeks. All interviews were over video because of COVID. Questions were well coordinated across the teams.

Interview Questions

• Was asked specifics about past teams and projects, as well as how I would handle specific product roadmap scenarios.   Answer Question

Mobile Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Livongo Health in October 2020.

Interview

Very straight-forward interview process:
    Typical 1 hour phone screen with a mobile engineer where I was asked about my résumé/past experience, my knowledge of architecture patterns, and some language specific questions - no coding here.
    Then I moved on to a virtual onsite where I met with engineering managers, a PM, and some mobile engineers. The interviews were less than an hour long each, which was great! Some only asked behavioral/past experience questions, all very reasonable and practical questions, and also did some Coderpad type pairing questions. The coding questions were very collaborative, though algorithm heavy. I didn't feel like I was being tested as much as I felt like I was being asked to show my problem-solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Recursive tree traversal question, Object Oriented coding question   Answer Question

Livongo Expert Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Livongo Health (Mountain View, CA) in October 2020.

Interview

I had an exploratory call with a Sr. Manager to learn more. About 2 days later, a general screening call w/recruiter, then Zoom interview later that day with another Sr. Manager. I received an offer maybe 2.5/3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The interview was much more conversational rather than specific interview-type questions, which I think is much more effective (at least in getting to know me).   Answer Question

Livongo Expert Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Livongo Health (Parker, CO) in October 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter first and did a pretty basic interview with him (current skills, why looking for a new job, values that are important to me). From there he connected me with the hiring manager who interviewed me via Zoom. It was a pretty standard interview, but I felt like she really tried to get to know me more as a person and the values I hold close when it comes to my job vs my skills, which was actually quite refreshing.

Interview Questions

• My interview was over a month ago, so I honestly don't remember. I remember feeling good about the interview, and the questions were directed in a way in which I didn't feel like there could necessarily be a "wrong" answer.   Answer Question