Lloyd Agencies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 70 of over 70 interviews

Employee Referral10%
1.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Austin, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview starts with a webinar that is just lying about the company. It was overall a big scam and pyramid scheme. I would not recommend it unless you enjoy wasting your time.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Can you pay for your own licensing?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Austin, TX) in May 2021

Interview

It went great they all were really nice, the company seems really structured and organized with their process. They are very descriptive and speak on the culture and what they value as a company. All and all seems to be a great company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lloyd Agencies

Application

I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies

Interview

Expect a call and an invitation to watch a webinar. The webinar will go over some information with Sabrina Lloyd. Afterwards, you'll get a call asking to book an appointment. You pick your time. A few minutes before that time you get another call just asking to confirm your appointment and then get an email with a Zoom link. Your interview is pretty standard. Who are you, why were you attracted to this position, are you currently employed, why are you looking to leave if so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very casual, spoke on Zoom. Went over the hiring process and expectations of the position. The interviewer was very personable and helpful with questions that I had. All in all it was a pleasant enough process

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions for an interview

Lloyd Agencies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies

Interview

I applied online and was sent a text message that HR would me to attend a Zoom seminar. The Zoom meeting was hosted by the owner, Sabrina. However, the meeting began before the schedule start time. I believe this was for two reasons. 1) The meeting was not live. 2) Several applicants are invited to the meeting. The owner states several times they offer services to police, firefighters.... but she never stated what those services were. After researching the company and listening to the Zoom meeting, I decided to rescind my application. As I understand it, you will be selling life insurance as an independent contractor and you will be paying for your own state license. In essence, you set yourself up to sell insurance, but give them a cut of your earnings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Quick, no information and lied during the interview process. Had me pay for my own training. They are a scam. Didn’t like my time there at all. Do not apply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (San Antonio, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Firstable they show a Webiner - Then they made a Phone call to ask for an appointment - Finally I had a Virtual Interview one to one - If you accept the training begining

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about the webiner that they show me the day before

Lloyd Agencies

Application

I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies

Interview

2 step interview process. All virtual - first is just a company overview. 2nd interview is to get to know you, explain the role and expectations. Pretty straight forward. Very nice experience

Interview Questions
  • What makes you interested in insurance sales? Sell yourself? Tell me about your Background?
1 person found this interview helpful

Lloyd Agencies

Application

I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies

Interview

Group setting, more of an orientation on selling the company. The didn’t ask any questions, just how you can be successful. I didn’t feel like they even knew I attended.

Interview Questions
  • What are your Strengths and weaknesses

Lloyd Agencies

Application

I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies

Interview

Late to the interview, wouldn't stop talking about potential earnings and starting basically tomorrow. Red flags since the start. I told them i didn't have the $60 for a temp license and completely 180'd on me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Interviews