Lloyd Agencies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lloyd Agencies

1.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Informative & direct about the company, position & duties. Went over key points about the company's history, investors, founders & direction the company was heading in. Went over details about target market & services we would provided. Explained in detail the income structure and advancement opportunities.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and a few days after received a call which was strange... The lady deliberately avoided my questions related to the company and the job itself. The whole call was ludicrous in a way that she was pushy and trying hard to make me agree for the interview. She was saying that I must schedule an interview or the position will be taken by other candidates. Never a good sign. So she basically gave me an ultimatum - either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I asked her if I could confirm a day off with my current employer and promise to call her back with the details. No one answered my three calls when I tried to reach them. There is not even a voice mail option; the phone was just ringing and ringing. Finally, another person told me that I may schedule an interview but it was very clear that she just pulled my info from a computer. She didn’t even mention the job title. Meanwhile in the background, I could hear a few people on phones calling other candidates and inviting them for an interview. Another red flag. Later I read eloquent reviews on this place and decided not to go. So I called them back to tell that I will not be coming but no one answered. So I skip going to my scheduled interview since I had no interest in such place but a week after the described events a man from Lloyd Agencies called me and said they are impressed with my resume and would like to talk to me in person. I almost laughed at this ridiculous place but pretended to be interested. He mentioned a job title that I have never even applied for. Another alert. Again, he was kind of pushy and said exactly the same stuff that the previous lady was telling me. I was at work and had no time to talk to him and apologized for that. I thought I was done with them. No way! The next day another lady called me and invited me for an interview. What a lack of communication! It is hard not to think that they probably call everyone(!) who applies. She gave me a very quick and very vague info about the company and said that I will be getting paid from 45 to 70K a year. Her next question was (believe it or not!?) – do I have a resume and any experience? She said to me to wear professional attire, bring a resume, and ask for a specific person in the lobby. Job seekers, be aware – can a good employer be so desperate for you, be so unprofessional, and offer you good money without knowing you? The whole place looks like a big scam.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

People, do your research on this company and the CEO (Sabrina Lloyd). Literally Google her name and you will see all of the negative reviews and complaints her companies have had. They make their employees write the only positive reviews on here. They have postings on Indeed under a different company name and they promise a salary of 45-65K; which is a complete lie! When I got called for an interview, the recruiter didn't give me the name of the company. He asked 2 screening questions, gave me an address and an interview within the next day. How is that professional? He gave me no details on the position or the company and said interviews are in 15 minute slots. 15 minutes??? That shows you how they recruit their people. A meaningful position with a reputable company takes much more than 15 minutes. They prey on people who are really desperate for a job. Be careful, the "leadership" of this company is a fraud. Thankfully, I found all of this out before I went in for the interview. I did not waste my time on this embarrassment of a company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

No base salary, no bonus. This is the worst company ever to work for. Everyone was wearing black for some reason. It was extremely weird. Someone from their company got my resume I don't know from where (because I didn't apply) and called me. I went to their office and had one of the strangest experiences of my life. People were not only wearing black dresses, they were wearing black make-ups too! Black walls, black interior, black cafeteria.. and the list goes on! It was very scary! Would not recommend to anyone!

Interview Questions

• No questions. The guy just gave me a lot of information and wanted me to join asap.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Evansville, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Apparently it's a 2 part interview. They feel you in stating that they are hiring for all positions, but by the time you interview there is ONLY commission-based positions available. You will find out near the end of the interview that you have to obtain some kind of license in order to work this commission-based position and it costs $199 (in Indiana). They do not offer assistance with this cost.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies.

Interview

I was called in regards to an administrative assistant position.... I missed the call, when I returned it, I was calling a cell phone with no business voice mail (strange) They wanted me to come in for an interview. I arrived early, the receptionist had me take a piece of paper off a HUGE stack, it was interview questions I had to fill out (why was there a huge stack on the front desk table.... were they really interviewing that many people ). When I was in the interview he told me I was over qualified for an admin position and he wanted me in sales (bait & switch) The man asked me like one question and then just sold me on the company the entire time. When I asked how much they pay he strayed away from the topic.... when I asked the hours he strayed away from topic. He never answered a single question. We set up a second interview.... it wasn't until I left the office It dawned on me that he just sold the company to me, I didn't sell myself as a candidate. I tried to get ahold of the company to notify them I wasn't interested, but while looking through my mail I realized I had never applied for this company at all.....
    Need not worry though!!! because they called me 8 times in the matter of one hour after I did not show. They even called from two different numbers. When I finally answered the man told me he wanted me in as a manager he wanted to set up and appointment... I was a no call no show for a second interview? Why would you want to hire me? This company is a scam. nothing added up. the whole experience was fishy.

Interview Questions

• What I do at my current position   1 Answer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

GOOD RATING IS VERY MISLEADING! This position title is completely false. The job posting indicated that this was a position which assists their clients with questions regarding their benefits and assists them with paperwork. I arrived for my scheduled interview, and there were many people waiting to be interviewed - never a good sign. I signed in, but because of the vibe I got, I took the forms provided, but didn't fill it out. The person I was scheduled to meet with came out and greeted me, along with a couple other people, then said he would be back. A few minutes later, someone else introduced himself, and said he would be interviewing me. We then walked through a chaotic scene with many people appearing to go in and out of interviews. He did not seem interested in my background, nor did he really want to see my resume. He gave me background on the company and generic information on the position. 5 minutes into the interview it became very clear that this was a commissioned sales position, not the position which was posted. I walked out of the interview, with him following me and trying to convince me to stay and hear more. Job Seeker beware!

Interview Questions

• He wasn't interested in my background, and didn't ask any questions.   Answer Question

Benefits Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

A person called me and told me that there hiring manger saw my resume on career builder. They asked me to come in for a interview. I was told to bring a pen and note book and dress professional. Once in the building I was told to fill out a packet and wait. I sat there and listened to rap music and watched other workers walk around and gossip. Seemed very unprofessional. I then met with a manager who read me a script of sentences designed to sell me on the idea of meeting with union workers to go over there benefits. I was told about the companies owners and their success. I was told I was perfect to be hired on the spot and i would now become rich and only have to work 10 years to retire.

Interview Questions

• Why do you deserve to work with us?
      Do you have what it takes to become rich?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was nothing like I had experienced before. They kept talking about how much money the upper management makes, and they did not cover any of the information from the "questionnaire" that I filled out. On top of that, I was asked back for a second interview when they didn't ask me any questions at all. Maybe I'm wrong, but this struck me as a "Red Flag." I'm going to cancel my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• The only question I was asked during the entire interview process, "Can you come back for your second interview on Friday?"   Answer Question

Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyd Agencies (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

When you first walk in it it's confusing there were baristas before you even get to the receptionist. The receptionist makes you fill out a survey type of form. The people I was suppose to interview with never came I interviewed with someone else. He was very nice. during the interview process He didn't know what he was talking about and didn't seem confident at all in how to interview. He kept reading off of some slide show. Then proceeded to tell me about the role which turned out to be sales when I clearly applied for management. I kept asking questions like "what is compensation ?" 'Do you get paid training?" etc. You don't get paid til the third week of training and you have to pay them $200 for a license??? Is this a joke? He also kept saying well you will find all of that out in the second interview. The office I interviewed in was chaotic people just kept barging in and out it was rude and unprofessional. He kept making sure that I had money to pay upfront for a license fee to sell insurance. ( why would I pay someone when I am in need of a job, clearly I'm looking for a job to make income again) I passed the initial interview but by that point it was clear to me that it was a scam, he went to go look for the manager that was suppose to interview me to begin with. she was walking around the whole time and when it was time for me to get a second interview she all of a sudden was in a "meeting". The atmosphere was also very unprofessional and weird people were just gathered around what what looked like cheap picnic tables with loud music trying to study to pass an Illinois state required license? Also making calls to clients with loud music in the background just weird. I have over 10 years of management experience from a big box retailer to a well known bank this was unbelievably unprofessional and a waste of time. I applied for management not sales.