Lockton Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockton Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Lockton Companies

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies.

Interview

Lockton had been trying to recruit me for several years. After a recruiter asked me to interview on several different occasions, I decided to give them a shot. Went on-site for a 5 hour interview, which included a written assessment. My first interviewer thought it would be acceptable to speak negatively about a mutual colleague (someone who had worked at Lockton and was currently at my present employer). It was shockingly unprofessional, rude and very awkward.

After dedicating over 6 hours of my day to commute to their office, take a test, and sit through 5 interviews...I never heard from them again! Reading other reviews, this sounds like common practice. Luckily, in light of what I detailed above, I’m pretty sure I dodge a bullet.

Account Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies.

Interview

Overly bureaucratic and egotistical interviewers. I had a two hour interview after going through extensive assessments for a position I was already overqualified for. It was combined with one person face-to-face and another joined via video simultaneously.

Prepare yourself to be asked generic questions read off a piece of paper verbatim. Questions that I already provided answers to prior to the interview by a questionnaire that was submitted. Prepare yourself to be asked the same question in three different ways because the interviewer lacks the interpersonal skills to go off script.

One interviewer decided it was okay to use profanity throughout the interview. This person also was a self-proclaimed workaholic. Turnover was mentioned and the response was always the employees fault. There were several instances where they basically were trying to convince me that the position I was interviewing for was extremely boring.

References were requested and submitted. Apparently they don’t want employees who strive for growth in the long term because that was used against me.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I went twice for a base position (PC) by having Insurance experience and by my understanding and HR feedback I did Great, they asked for second interview with another Unit, the same position!!! waste of time never heard of them. I was clearly over qualified but I did not understand why they asked me for the second interview.

Talent Acquisition Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Long and lacked structure. Received a linkedin email from a 3rd party recruiting form, scheduled a call with the recruiting firm then a call with Lockton. After that in-person interviews (and calls). All Lockton communication was via text, very casual with little detail until I asked. I was 1 of 2 finalist and would hear back last week after over a month interview process; did not hear back. Not a positive candidate experience. I received two other offers while waiting for this company to make a decision.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Athens, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

On-campus interview after the career fair. Very nice virtually all behavioral questions. There were two interviewers and they couldn't have been more nice in making you feel at home and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockton Companies in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process was pleasant, people were really smart and engaging. I thought the team was solid. However, was told they would get back to me a week after I had finished the whole interview process. It has been 3 weeks and I finally get a call from HR, HR left a message for me to call back in regards to my interview. I left them a message and they have been radio silent since. The team was very nice but HR is unprofessional. Formal email or voicemail rejection would have suffice. Being unresponsive when they reached out to me first is unacceptable.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Interview

They asked about the things on my resume and were very kind. They want to know more about you and the questions were very basic and easy. Then I was invited to an in person interview at their office

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockton Companies.

Interview

Video interview with two people, asked only behavioral questions about previous experience, strengths and weaknesses. HR was very responsive to email questions, didn't hear back from the company for a few months before actually receiving an offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Denver, CO) in September 2019.

Interview

Two phone screens followed by an in person interview. Phone screens were pretty average in difficulty, in person interview was fairly difficult. There was a personality assessment and a skills test before going to the in person interview (relevant to the role).

Before going into the interview, I checked the Glassdoor reviews of Lockton (specifically for the Denver office). A lot of people suggested to search "lockton employees leave" on the web. Glad I did.

Interview Questions

• Mostly past work experience, "tell us about a time", etc. Follow up questions included elaborating on your answers (what you would do instead, how would you do it better, what did you learn, what did you accomplish out of it, etc.)   Answer Question

Benefits Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockton Companies.

Interview

the interview experience was not like anything I had been through before. I actually felt welcomed and encouraged that I was capable for the job. I was able to express myself and describe my qualification in and an open and honest environment

Interview Questions

• what attracted you to lockton?   1 Answer