Locuz Enterprise Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Locuz Enterprise Solutions

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Good, ontime within 30minutes as discussed,
    great and healthy interview pocess overall as a company located in Hyd, banglore and delhi

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

A written test, followed by a face to face technical round, final technical round with the senior manager regarding the projects and technologies and then HR round for salary negotiation and company policies

Interview Questions

• About previous projects and tools used   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

Two telephonic interviews and one face to face on the day of getting the offer letter. They asked basic technical questions and checked confidence in communication. Sales head and practice head have separate telephonic discussions. HR only asks the basics. You can negotiate good on the salary front.

Interview Questions

• Explain more about your daily role and profile.
      Can you do solution sizing.
      How do you pitch your company to a customer.
      Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Direct interview on client location without any job description or any further details.The Hr contacted is not good not disclosed terms earlier and later asked to submit original documents as well. There terms and conditions change as well in each & every call.

Interview Questions

• A Technical round for 45 min...About your project ,technology you worked on   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions in March 2015.

Interview

It will depend on the domain for which you are interviewed. You have to be updated with the latest technology trend. There will be a telephonic interview as first round followed up by one or more face to face interview depending on the level you have applied for.

Very competitive interview process as they never hire any freshers. So the expectation will be always high and tough.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Technical technical were asked. especially from my engineering background and projects which I had done in the last year of my B.tech.
    Question were being raised from Networking and Operating system.

Interview Questions

• What was your project ? and how had you performed? Challenges occurred during accomplishing your target?/   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

The HR followed up with me after I sent my resume to the HR email ID which I got from their website. Promptly set up meeting with the HR and a local Team Leader. Quick interview process and professionally negotiated for position and salary. They were very clear on Job Description and Responsibilities. They answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• If I can refer you to my HR friend in IBM for exact same position, will you honestly still want to work for my company or at IBM?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offer a good increase over our last drawn salary and hence the negotiation was not aggressive or complicated.