Lodha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Highly technical compared to civil jobs they will ask more of technical stuff even physics and mechanical questions be prepared and their job profile are about project management you have to manage big sites thusy was great eperience

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lodha (Thane (India)).

Interview

Non technical based interview & they are always in need of employee so probability of getting selected is very high
    asks about company and your past work experience
    normally three rounds of interviews happens

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

This company is going down the drains. I had to bargain with these crooks even for reimbursing my travelling expenses. Finally they said, they MAY reimburse train fare. I reached their office and the HR guy tried to explain the role which he had little idea about. After 10 minutes, he asked me to wait as the senior person who was to take the final round was in a meeting. I waited for around 5 hours..... Yes 5 HOURS. Finally at 8 pm they sent me to a mini cabin just enough for 2 people to sit. The so called senior guy asked me why did I travel all the way to Mumbai. I was taken aback. Then he looked at my resume and told me that HR will get in touch if required.

ATTENTION: Hey people, run as far as possible if ever you get a call from Lodha. This company is in a financial as well as leadership crisis. Credit rating of Lodha has been downgraded and the top leaders have quit. Even if you manage to enter this mess, you would regret this all your life. They hire slaves and not employees. Don't get attracted by fancy designations like GM. Many freshers from college get these designations here.

Interview Questions

• Why did I travel all the way to Mumbai for Lodha?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

piece of cake, i think they were desperate to get people on board. They simply hired whoever appeared on the day of interview. management desperate with no clear vision

DGM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Lateral hiring process with HR rounds, telephonic and in HO. Then a functional round with line manager and function head. All were polite and wanted to know about family background. Mostly interested in why I left my previous jobs. Also, as I was working after a sabbatical for childbirth, they were interested in how I'd cope up with pressure in the Sales as activation launches get pretty hectic.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave previous job?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Three rounds, first by HR. Then by manager , and then by GM . Generic questions asked. easy rounds ,lots of follow up required with HR personnel to send offer letter etc.

Interview Questions

• Previous job details , why did you quit ?
      Why should we hire you?.
      Situational based questions.   Answer Question

AM Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lodha (Thane (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

basic interview
    this proves the level of senior management thinking. they cant ask good questions. the interviewer are only concerned about how good you talk. You can talk any nonsense and get hired .

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself? what are your salary expectation? family background?   1 Answer

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through naukri.com and was short listed for a technical round.
    Gave my technical interview on site which thoroughly grilled all my technical knowledge .
    It was a good learning experience overall.

PLANT & MACHINERY ENGINEER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

interview procedure was quite good, technical rounds & 1 Hr round was taken

Response from company was quick,after 3 to 4 days of interview i had got confirmation from company regarding selection

2 days induction was arranged at HO

overall experience was good

Interview Questions

• Telescoping procedure of tower crane??

What is benefit of luffing crane over tower crane?

How to install Suspended rope platforms?

What are various types of limits that are going to used in tower crane?

What is SLI?

Explain the procedure for installation of man material hoist?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1. Techical Interview (Very easy) with basic questions like units of stress etc.
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• I was a mechanical student... So they ask basic HVAC and Pump questions...
      Mainly on Pumps   1 Answer